Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seeking

what you doing seeks?

cooking chicken noodle soup and hot dogs, drinking Big K lemon lime, listening to ice cube.

so tha's whas' up?

yeah, tha's whas' up.

did somebody mention salt n vinegar kettle chips? oh yeah, i did. thas' whas' up now.

I'm at work eating all kinds of free baked goods and artisan breads. There is a lovely and large public market right down the street that brings out all the unsold food from the day and all us broke ass art fag students go pick it up gratis....

Deadwood and Tunafish

Nah Ima edit this and tell you what's really up:

Work sucks, school life sucks, and now homelife sucks. I swear dudes have a menstral cycle because my own dad freaked the fuck out this week and started throwing punches. Its the most disturbing thing to have to defend yourself from your own father. Today was fucking weird, because my mom called me up saying she was going to visit me at work, then brought my dad which was awkward, since what the fuck do you say to someone you want shit to do with?

His answer to my silence towards him was instead of appologizing for fighting me, he's blackmailing me to forgive him by canceling my dental, health and car insurance.

Fuck family.

i attempted painting a canvas, but it was going all sorts of wrong from the start, so i ditched it. now i'm considering cracking a bottle of white zinfandel and doing outlines (or at least attempting to) while rental rocks out and paints the vineyard mural on her mum's wall.

oh, we ate the most kick ass spaghetti bolognese tonight (made from scratch) with garlic bread. killer

I should be writing papers, but instead I just ate some cereal with yoghurt and am staring at the wall, wondering why i should do this and thinking about rolling another cigarette

cooking chicken noodle soup and hot dogs, drinking Big K lemon lime, listening to ice cube.

so tha's whas' up?

yeah, tha's whas' up.

i just realized something

you're having chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side

instead of cube you should be listening to dj webstar featuring young b

listening to spook city usa. eating little ceasars pizza and green olives and pink grapefruit juice from a can. just finished relearning last caress on the bass, no wonder it didn't sound right. i'm probably to play tomb raider.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now