RIP kitty

SUR X3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: I caught gay by licking the toilet bowl!

Kitty died. RIP kitty...

Kitty wouldn't eat, then she started to a little and got better. Then she stopped again, last night she seemed okay, it looked like she was eating a little, but when I went in there this morning she wasn't moving and barely breathing.

I took her to the vet and I just got the call a half hour ago that she died.

So rip kitty.

Feline Leukimia? Thanks for taking kitty to the vet; there's a lot of people out there that wouldn't care enough to do so. I'm convinced that if I ever end up killing someone, it will be related to them being cruel to an animal.

Feline Leukimia? Thanks for taking kitty to the vet; there's a lot of people out there that wouldn't care enough to do so. I'm convinced that if I ever end up killing someone, it will be related to them being cruel to an animal.

Go figure "Catnip"

I cared, I really wanted her to live. I can't remember the name of the thing, it had something to do with her lymphnodes...

It was really sad.

Go figure "Catnip"

I cared, I really wanted her to live. I can't remember the name of the thing, it had something to do with her lymphnodes...

It was really sad.

Lymphosarcoma? My first cat I ever had died when I was around 8 or 9 from Lymphosarcoma; it's what cats get once they have Feline Leukimia. I remember he stopped eating, and I would lay on the floor and try to feed him Cheez-Its, they were his favorite. Eventually we took him to the vet and they put him down. It's tough to lose a pet, even more difficult when you watch them waste away.

If you have another cat or are thinking about getting one, wait a few months, make sure you wash everything really well.

That is very sad, man. My dog died in spring and it was the worst thing that's ever happened to me.

My mom finally got a new dog last week from the pound, and it was obviously abused because it was scared shitless of humans and wouldn't even eat. Then it escaped..a few days later it got hit by a car but someone limped off and we still haven't heard from it. Poor thing didn't really get a chance at life. Abuse > shelter > hit by car > ?

My mom got a new one, and this one is the polar opposite. Most crazy, off the walls, social, stereotypical puppy in the world. Causing all of the crazy problems that they do. Ah, kids.

I'm not sure what it was called. My ex is a vet-tech so she was trying to explain it to me. Just something to do with the lymphnodes and they can't really diagnose it til they're dead. Like it happened quick, she wasn't eating yesterday then she ate a little, then all of a sudden this morning she was near death.

I think it had something to do with being taken from the mother too quick and not getting the right anti-bodies.

I killed a rat yesterday.

Little guy had his leg broke in the trap all night.

Thrashing all around when I went to check the trap the next day.

I shoveled him into a bucket of water.

Then my sister-in-law placed a rag and a rock on top of the trap.

Porr little guy had a horrible death.

I cried.

And felt bad for a long while.

later on that night, tarantulas kept showing up creeping around the house.

My brother caught and tossed outside four of them.

then I smashed one in the door.

My mother and brother both chastised me.

Called me a killer asshole jerkbag loser fukface.

Whatever.

Wake the dragon, you's gonna get burned.

I am a uncontrollable killing machine now.

I am sorry your kitten died, dude.

Maybe you should write a poem to fully express your grief.