Weeds

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and why is the main character such a slut bag? i know a few female drug dealers, and they all suck.

theres just not much believable stuff going on, but thats hollywood i guess.

she breaks almost every basic rule of growing, she has custies coming into her house who know about her crops, she fucks all her partners and cuts them in on profits. weak weak weak weak. there isnt any "protection" or cartels when it comes to california weed growing. its a large network of independant growers who all try to stay as invisible as possible. unless you get up north to the outdoors but that is an entirely different cast of folks.

if they made a real show about growing weed, it would be boring as fuck because most growers live very quietly and under the radar. there is nothing fun about staying home on a friday night because you have hours of PH balancing nutrient solution and cloning to do. successfull growing means that you have NONE of the shit that makes most TV shows interesting like gangs, guns, drama etc.

The Wire is probably my favorite show ever. Except the season where they followed them boring ass cats around in the ship ports or whatever.

boring ass cats aroudn the ports?? that was the top of the chain buddy, that shit was amazing to watch. how they portrayed the top dog as simple businessmen instead of boss tycoon mafia gangsters. how each group eats off the other, how working class fools were lured into the drug trade because legitimate work was not available. even punk ass ziggy, who we see the effects of shame turn into the motive for murder. the greeks, the russian muscle, the fake passports, the business fronts,we see the dope go from ship to warehouse to range rover all the way into a vial being sold by some 16 year old black kid. theres so much good stuff going on!

YOU MISSED THE WHOLE POINT OF SEASON TWO!!!

and why is the main character such a slut bag? i know a few female drug dealers, and they all suck.

theres just not much believable stuff going on, but thats hollywood i guess.

she breaks almost every basic rule of growing, she has custies coming into her house who know about her crops, she fucks all her partners and cuts them in on profits. weak weak weak weak. there isnt any "protection" or cartels when it comes to california weed growing. its a large network of independant growers who all try to stay as invisible as possible. unless you get up north to the outdoors but that is an entirely different cast of folks.

if they made a real show about growing weed, it would be boring as fuck because most growers live very quietly and under the radar. there is nothing fun about staying home on a friday night because you have hours of PH balancing nutrient solution and cloning to do. successfull growing means that you have NONE of the shit that makes most TV shows interesting like gangs, guns, drama etc.

you just answered your own question mr weed grower. its a television show that is supposed to be entertaining, plus growing weed in california is like bringing sand to the beach.

• Like 2

boring ass cats aroudn the ports?? that was the top of the chain buddy, that shit was amazing to watch. how they portrayed the top dog as simple businessmen instead of boss tycoon mafia gangsters. how each group eats off the other, how working class fools were lured into the drug trade because legitimate work was not available. even punk ass ziggy, who we see the effects of shame turn into the motive for murder. the greeks, the russian muscle, the fake passports, the business fronts,we see the dope go from ship to warehouse to range rover all the way into a vial being sold by some 16 year old black kid. theres so much good stuff going on!

YOU MISSED THE WHOLE POINT OF SEASON TWO!!!

I still think that shit was gay.

I'd rather see Omar rob niggas for G-packs with a pump.