GEORGE BUSH PAY MY FUCKING BILLS YOU RICH FAGGOT

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060723/bs_afp/kuwaiteconomygrant_060723145812

kuwait is paying each citizen of its country 700$ bucks because they are so rich off oil

this is a message to our government adn all the other rich ass corporations like cingular and the oil companies that have been raping the publics wallets for the past years and posting record profits....PAY MY FUCKING BILLS YOU FAGGOTS. I WANT $700 DOLLARS YOU RICH FUCKING BLUE EYED ASSHOLES, THAT ONLY COVERS TWO MONTHS OF THE PHONE BILLS THAT YOU BITCHASS NIGGAS RAPE ME FOR

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH MUST KILL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060723/bs_afp/kuwaiteconomygrant_060723145812

kuwait is paying each citizen of its country 700$ bucks because they are so rich off oil

this is a message to our government adn all the other rich ass corporations like cingular and the oil companies that have been raping the publics wallets for the past years and posting record profits....PAY MY FUCKING BILLS YOU FAGGOTS. I WANT $700 DOLLARS YOU RICH FUCKING BLUE EYED ASSHOLES, THAT ONLY COVERS TWO MONTHS OF THE PHONE BILLS THAT YOU BITCHASS NIGGAS RAPE ME FOR

fuck man....

aaaah the irony

after all, it is mostly because of the united states' thirst for consumption that they are so rich:evil2:

Im shocked that so many have such a bitchy attitude about not bein as rich as those saps pictured above....Like it or not theyre rich because they had IDEAS that were VALUABLE to millions or billions of people (im sure with some exceptions, ones who inherited their daddy's empire or somethin)...Some people might not feel like they "need" the service of a cell phone or oil company to run their engine, but many many more do. So why whine when you can make something real of yourself, create something and get rich in the process!? What could be better? Cuz you know you're never gona stop paying for their services one way or another.

You guys have to stop worrying about money. Get a job that you love doing and try to do that full time. (and have it be under the table) Like me my part time job is sitting in with 5 differnt bands playing drums. Once or twice a week i go out and play a show get paid to do my favorite thing in the world and drink and eat for free and pick up hot girls! (sorry for the run-on sentence) All under the table no txes. Just this month I made 600 from playing 5 times i love it. The people I play with want me to play with them all the time to and they play 5 times a week. I think i may get away from the corporate 9 to 5 and just do that full time i mean hell i am only 20

p.s. this is the way i stick it to george bush not taxes for him plus the people I play with pay for my gas money to and from gigs I LOVE IT!

• Truth 1

Im shocked that so many have such a bitchy attitude about not bein as rich as those saps pictured above....Like it or not theyre rich because they had IDEAS that were VALUABLE to millions or billions of people (im sure with some exceptions' date=' ones who inherited their daddy's empire or somethin)...Some people might not feel like they "need" the service of a cell phone or oil company to run their engine, but many many more do. So why whine when you can make something real of yourself, create something and get rich in the process!? What could be better? Cuz you know you're never gona stop paying for their services one way or another.[/quote']

yea it was like this at first, but now after hundreds of mergers and the formation of these huge ass corporations like ATT, they realize that they monopolize the market now and are trying to take advantage of that. nigga ATT wants to start charging us for looking at certain websites. what the fuck is that shit??? att realizes that its customers are caught in contracts so they throw in hundreds of dollars of bullshit fees and charge .50 cents a minute for airtime. that is fucking ridiculous.

god i fucking hate cingular ATT