Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Right Said Fred

It is that time in life that i think all of you should see this

There comes a time in every persons life that they must see something that changes there lifes forever and well now is that time that you should see it and with that said ...here it is

naked_ufo2.jpg

that guys pretty buff for an old dude.

as for the guy carrying the sign, that dude is awesome. i saw him everyday going to and from work.

yeah. see...this is why i dont live on the west coast.

you dont live on the west coast because this guy posted a picture of a naked guy? you think we have naked guys running around all the time?

In canada when ANYONE gets naked they're jailed for one year........its not so much a punishment its the body cast they give you for frost bite.

as for the guy carrying the sign' date=' that dude is awesome. i saw him everyday going to and from work.[/quote']

i think his name is Frank. i used to see him all the time.

Guest spectr

old naked people are nasty....

one time at these hot springs me and some kids rolled down to find to old people fucking in the springs, naked bodies all flapping against one another goddam nasty old people it should be against the law for old people to have sex, unless your some old dude with a 18yr old girl then its ok.

But for real what's up with the 12 galaxies dude. I've seen an asian dude with sunglasses in the city with that sign... but he looks much older.. Is it the same guy? if it is I think he's sponsored by Y-3 now.

And why can't a hippie wear a rolex? It's not a fuckin Panerai.

naw...youre right i guess...a hippie can rock a rolex...but that would just make haight ashbury a weirder place..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now