Why do guys pick graffiti over girlfriends?

SeeingFingRed

she was supportive. she would flood the school with my stickers, someone eye'd her and snitched, and she could have been prolly exspelled there were so many, but luckily she didnt have nothing on her, that the girl was just mad at her trying to get back.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See thats one reson I don't have a girlfriend

I know they would bitch about graf and shit

I need to find a cool chick that could go out with me at night and be my eyes

My so-called mentor has a girl that paints with him and everyone sees them up together

thats what I want

My girl always sighs when she sees me go on 12oz cuz i get lost in the flicks and shit like the rest, but when she sighs about me gettin up i get pissed. Shes given me all that "you have so much more to live for than getting arrested and blah blah" i mean she pulls the stay safe shit and stays out of it most of the time. what makes anyone think they can control someone else? Its like shut the fuck up and let me live, i know you care but fuck i'm a do what i gotta do you know. These other cats said it though, my painting and love of grafitti never yells and me for not calling, no one can bother me when that cap is pressed, besides the 5-0 i guess.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember when I was in a relationship and the guy didnt write and he was super paranoid about me doing it got ridiculous every night was a fight and I really couldnt handle it anymore finally we broke up becuase of all the fights. Doing graff was before him and something that made me happy in a way he couldnt...i am not knocking you or anything but its just something that when you love it nothing else can replace it. you have to realize that love comes and goes but living your life to fullest you can and the way it makes you happy is a hit or miss thing. So in turn maybe you should evaluate what makes you happy besides a boyfriend and focus on that and I gurantee it will make life alot simplier

• 1 month later...

girls and graf..are either mix or dont.. if i had a girl right now she would be more important than goin out bombin..love sick bomber... but if she was against it..the relationship would fall apart..but most girl think its hot.. i've never met/been with a girl thats hated it... but the perfect girl for a writer is a girl that writes too..that would go bombin and getup with you..thats my type of lady..

I was talking to a guy that ended up getting me totally into graff.. He taught me alot of valuable shit and then decided not to talk to me anymore. But honestly i'd love to be in a relationship w/ somebody who'd show me the ropes and we could go paint together. Because as of right now i sort of feel clueless... And I want to go out and paint but i don't want to be all by myself. Plus i want to learn more. I guess i just kind of need a mentor. Fuck a relationship. lol.

• 8 months later...