Why do guys pick graffiti over girlfriends?

SeeingFingRed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wanted to go there, so here it is: I am 5' 7" Long curly hair that I color a wild red, 36DD, size 6, tan, straight white teeth, perfect complexion, funny personality, considerate and patient, not a golddigger, and I am the hottest girl at our college (by popular opinion)...so there, it's not me asshole.

you sound pretty confident. you probably look like this

sarcastibitchna.jpg

its cuz graffiti is life. he was into graffiti before he was into you. graffiti isnt like a hobby . its not like tennis. its more of a part of you. something that needs to be done. something that we love. and when a girl take time away from it it throws us way the fuck outta whack. i dumped my ex gf cuz she was so goddamn needy and i didn't want that kinda complication in my life(9 months). graffiti is simple and free and i would choose it over almost everything.

The fact that you made your boyfriend CHOOSE to do one or the other is pretty stupid. :huh: I've seen this happen a bunch of times and when bitches make their dude choose, usually the dude doesn't choose the girl. If you cared about what your boyfriend thinks you'd let him do his thing and not fuck with that. JESUS your retarded.:D :D :D :D :D

It's because women are ALL.........and yes I said ALL......at some pt.......clingy, overly emotional, illogical as fuck, and selfish! YES......I said SELFISH! Everything is about how you make them feel......"Even if you don't give a fuck about my day, I wanna FEEL like you care!" How about "Fuck you........I don't care what Tara said to Shananeh!!" Fuck you if you ever make your boyfriend choose.........you should consider yourself lucky anyone is fucking your lame ass!