Why do guys pick graffiti over girlfriends?

SeeingFingRed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha your girl chose us. while you were painting we were banging her..

TONY FLIP OVER!

Children get spankings, young man..keep war shit on the streets like it should be..

You know we ain't scurrred..And keep people's names off here, retard..it would be one

thing if it were my name, I don't give a shit..but if you're going to start snitching, make

it less obvious, please.Grow up..and sleep with one eye open.

oh come on. if you're so hot prove it. otherwise you're just another fat girl on the internet.
You would like to think that, huh? Too bad. I'm not and I don't have to prove anything to you. Like I would post my pic on here where my ex fucking looks, right, that is brilliant!! Have you ever heard of doing things anonymously? Of course you have. I thought that was rule #1 with you guys...and that rule applies to me as well. THINK PEOPLE THINK!!! It's really not that hard!

Children get spankings, young man..keep war shit on the streets like it should be..

You know we ain't scurrred..And keep people's names off here, retard..it would be one

thing if it were my name, I don't give a shit..but if you're going to start snitching, make

No one has figured out who he is so don't worry.

wow so many proud macho boys cracking cheesy sex jokes to humiliate this here biatch.

show that hoe who you are, niggas! big up to all who get their cock blown by those pussies, we're men, we despise the stupid cunts and do our shit, we're graff writers, straight out ruffneks pimpin bitches.

ridiculous faggots.

graffiti is like mary jane... its like a woman that'll never cheat on you and always make you feel good, never gotta worry. like BM said, 'dont worry, about a thing, cause every little thing, is gunna be alright'... now i don't know bout ya' but trouble runs through my veins, i need trouble in my everyday life, shit ill run a red light and rob a gas station of blunt wraps just to get my fix of daily trouble, and thats what graffiti is...

graffiti is not somethign that usually goes as planned. for example

i go bombing with friend

friend takes his ride i leave mine behind. that automatically means i am on his schedule.

anythign can happne, the spot you wanted to paint is heatd so u go to next spot so on and so forth. if you are going painting chances are that is all you are going to be doing that night unless u got a chill spot that you have down packed with no surprises and you can estimate your away time.

i had stood people up before cuz of this but its a good thing they understand automatically the whole jist of painting. so the apology would og likes this

"yo sorry i never called we where painting and it started to rain....." and then she says "shhh i understand dont worry about it."

the whole point is basically understanding a persons lifestyle. expectations only lead to letdowns.

when u go paint things to keep in mind are jail, rain, running, fights, and maybe even death (depending on how crazy of a writer you are).

all those things will prevent you from getting to where u were supposed to be.

ha you know its true!!!

• 2 weeks later...

see my name is something that you want to know

unless you down with the brooklyn zoo

other brothas come but never come back

So basically what the old mufuckin dirty !sor

saying is that if you fuck around you gone get your ass

fucked up so dont fuck around and get your ass

layed out