Why do guys pick graffiti over girlfriends?

SeeingFingRed

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good thread.. seen it a while back but never had an answer.. i met my girl when i was at a low point and not bombing much.. after a while i realizd i wasnt painting at all.. i love her and wouldnt want her all pissed for me being arrested.. at the same time, i love writing.. the fame, the haters, the chases, jus wandering the streets with a 6pack, a few cans and a bag o' tips.. i still go out when im pissed off or jus need to get away but not much.. i told her about my writing and she suggest i keep it on paper or hit legal walls.. im like fuck that, so now i just paint when i can but i miss it so much.. its like deciding over your true genuine love and partner in life or your lust for something fun but stupid.. (but man i love that stupid fun)

it kinda feels like cheating, without worrying about some other broad.. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Seriously guys, I want some honest advice and not some smart assed comments. :hatred: I just broke off a relationship with a guy who reads and posts on 12oz. Our relationship was pretty awesome except he would choose graffiti over me on many occasions. I know this is common and I just wondered if I could get a for-real reason why. Thanks to you who respectfully answer my inquiry! Peace :confused2:

Because graff will never leave you...

Graff will never cheat on you...

Graff can give you more of a thrill than some women can...

Graff will never send you off....

Graff will never break your heart

Graff will never have your child

Graff will never give you nasty ass/weird bumps...

Graff will never bitch and whine non-stop....

I tried dating a writer. It didn't work. It was hard for him to take tips from a girl. lol. A lot of this is ego driven hun, and he does it for 'self'. Writers in general have strong personalities and you can't compete with self-pride. And you probably wouldn't even want to be with him when he's not writing either, he'd be practically life-less.

Because graff will never leave you...

Graff will never cheat on you...

Graff can give you more of a thrill than some women can...

Graff will never send you off....

Graff will never break your heart

Graff will never have your child

Graff will never give you nasty ass/weird bumps...

Graff will never bitch and whine non-stop....

If graffiti gives you any of the preceeding things, contact your doctor immediatly.

I dunno, I've never had the problem. My girlfriend is an artist as well, so it's just sort of something that comes natural.

• 5 months later...