Why do guys pick graffiti over girlfriends?

SeeingFingRed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ok seriously there needs to be no responses after this one that i am about to make, because i am right.

the only girls that bitch about graffiti are the ones that have absolutely no hobbies or social life and rely solely on their boyfriends for all of this. this makes you a boring nagging cunt and you become more annoying over time because johnny boyfriend wants to do something without you and you're going to be stuck at home watching fraiser with a tub of ben and jerry's.

god i fucking love myself, now shut up.

fucking hilarious.

Your guy will pick graffiti over you because he is addicted to stimulants in graffiti materials.

I saw many of my friends just stop writing and switched to sniffing clear coat in a bag.

Don't get involved with addicts.

You can count on them to always pick their addictions before you.

but the perfect girl for a writer is a girl that writes too..that would go bombin and getup with you..thats my type of lady..

fuck that shit... spendin all your time together, sharin spots and shit.

i already got a crew of four to share with

although girls can probly rack paint like a mufuka

For me it went beyond him saying 'it's me or graffiti' (recently happened). It more along the lines of him being stuck in some bullshit stereotypical thinking.

I always knew he dident like it but never knew what his whole deal with it was. The other day he said that girls like me should not be involved in stuff like graffiti. He said it would turn me into a thug, accuse me of getting into drugs because of it, whatever.

It was more of a character assault. Apparently I'm supposed to not have any passions or hobby, I should be stuck up and snooty like my sisters. Fit better into stereotypes I guess.

So yeah he said make the choice. I did not leave him to keep doing what I'm doing. I left him simply because he should not have tried to make me choose between one thing or another. If it was a more serous matter and was causing him and myself a lot of pain, then I could understand.

I don't like people holding control over me. Do what makes you happy =] someone said bombing over bitches or something, well yeah. What ever makes you, you. Forget anyone else to trys to steer you otherwise (Unless for a valid reason).

Stupid jock anyway. lol

This topic was a fun read :p

Well, as a older head with a fuckin job and a wife and responsibilities to my community who wrote hard for 18 years in NYC I can tell you that its mostly immaturity that causes dudes to choose fame over love. I did it several times and I regret it. I'm glad I wisened the fuck up and settled my ass down a little. When you're young you're stupid. Its only in retrospect that you see where fame doesn't get you. There are few... VERY FEW heads with the luck, drive, SKILL, crew, connections, history, dedication and balls to end up like my boy Cope2. Some of you young kids need to wake the fuck up. Life is too short to choose a can of paint over connecting with the world. You ain't that special and noone cares who you are. 10 years out of the game and I still have shit running in NYC and noone cares, including me.