Show me YOUR bookcase.

CACashRefund

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

I lost all my books and bookshelf in a tragic accident, Im starting a new collection.....

c23b599f.jpg

I have one other book, Medium Raw by Anthony Bourdain. Since I don't have a new bookshelf yet I misplaced that one, otherwise these two books woulda been leaning against a wall or some shit .

• 1 year later...

nice collection username.

seen some good books in there (native son, death of a salesman, maya angelou, their eyes were watching god)

i read the death of a salesman play and zora neale hurstons eyes were watching god in high school.

@NOES-cant wait!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NightmareOnElmStreet again

nice..i liked seeing a light in the attic up in there!..and david sedaris (i read me talk pretty one day last year..i need to pick up more of his books)

also, i need to buy a copy of stiff...wanted to read it for some time now.

kafka & salinger ftw too

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i bought an ipad mostly to read books from it, but i end up going to the thrift stores sometimes to browse and end up buying pretty much brand new books that have only been read once that are like $15-$20 new for $1-$3 each. because of this i dont really use my ipad....kindle does look easier on the eyes though.