Show me YOUR bookcase.

CACashRefund

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no books, all dvds on the book shelves and paint on the monster rack... a quasi contribution to the thread i suppose.

IMG_1709.jpg

oh, and no cheap shots on any titles you may see amidst them, used to buy em by the handfull of crackheads in my old neighborhood. them things are gonna be frisbees within a year, but it was a good run while it lasted. specially considering the large majority of em were grabbed years back when dvds were like 25/30 bucks on new releases.

• Like 1

Right now:

bringhurst-elements-of-typographic-style.jpg

fxeyra.png

Guggenheim; A. Gorky; a retrospective by Waldman, with this piece on cover

11412-004-4160F17F.jpg

All from the library.

As a bum/student I try not to obtain many books because they're a pain in the ass when you have to move.

Then again I always want to take my time to read, so library usually doesn't work either...

I might have to buy books for my mom and just keep them myself as long as I have to

oh, and this is the corniest shit in my life. why would you have any inclination that A- you could even ever see the faces on your cell phone pic bookshelf anyways and B- pigs would even care.

cell phone pic

bookshelf.jpg

who are you, apart from a 75 year oid grandmother who has 1259872742987349 family members on year round display.

shits ghey.

oh, and this is the corniest shit in my life. why would you have any inclination that A- you could even ever see the faces on your cell phone pic bookshelf anyways and B- pigs would even care.

who are you, apart from a 75 year oid grandmother who has 1259872742987349 family members on year round display.

shits ghey.

Those are family pics and a lot of them are of my girls dead mother that I didn't want to share with you mugs, so fuck yourself. Instead of spending all day posting on 12oz try reading a book.

• Like 1

yeah, it's the upton sinclair jungle, i got it because it had a cover illustration by charles burns, and i'm a big fan of that dude.

here's closer shots of each shelf:

th_shelf3.jpg

What is the three book series on the left about? The red, yellow and blue. Looks interesting.