Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CACashRefund

Show me YOUR bookcase.

Heres mine:

p50533537kw.jpg

I have this one on the shelf right above it, because it doesnt really stand up right.

p50533543sp.jpg

Those arent the only books i have, but it gives you a good idea of what im into.

I might update this later this week because i realize i have alot of books in my garage i want to put in there.

• Like 1

The bookshelf I own contains nothing but DVDs and VHS tapes.

Here are the "books" I own displayed in a fancy manor.

books.jpg

.........."silent warrior" ?

In 1986, Charles Henderson first published Marine Sniper-the incredible story of Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock, whose 93 confirmed kills in Vietnam have never been matched by any sniper before or since.

Now, the incredible story of a remarkable Marine continues-with harrowing, never-before-published accounts of courage and perseverance. These are the powerful stories of a man who rose to greatness not for personal gain or glory, but for duty and honor. A rare inside look at the U.S. Marine's most challenging missions-and the one man who made military history.

I dont have books but I have black books Ive kept over the years.

theres two blackbooks in the mix there

i used to have more but there was unpleasantness...

In 1986' date=' Charles Henderson first published [i']Marine Sniper[/i]-the incredible story of Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock, whose 93 confirmed kills in Vietnam have never been matched by any sniper before or since.

Now, the incredible story of a remarkable Marine continues-with harrowing, never-before-published accounts of courage and perseverance. These are the powerful stories of a man who rose to greatness not for personal gain or glory, but for duty and honor. A rare inside look at the U.S. Marine's most challenging missions-and the one man who made military history.

I'm pretty sure I could get more kills

In seriousness there would have been snipers who've done much better

I'm pretty sure I could get more kills

In seriousness there would have been snipers who've done much better

Yeah but you gotta take in mind that they have to assign you mother fuckers you gotta take out. If your in the mist of battle I doubt you'll have time to go fucking 200miles away and go snipe people.

93 is some fag shit.

Rambo got that the first 15 minutes of the movie.

yo. if you're ever in a warehouse that looks exactly like this, my door is the closed red one, go ahead and knock on it, i'll let you chjill.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now