Show me YOUR bookcase.

CACashRefund

Heres mine:

p50533537kw.jpg

I have this one on the shelf right above it, because it doesnt really stand up right.

p50533543sp.jpg

Those arent the only books i have, but it gives you a good idea of what im into.

I might update this later this week because i realize i have alot of books in my garage i want to put in there.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
.........."silent warrior" ?

In 1986, Charles Henderson first published Marine Sniper-the incredible story of Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock, whose 93 confirmed kills in Vietnam have never been matched by any sniper before or since.

Now, the incredible story of a remarkable Marine continues-with harrowing, never-before-published accounts of courage and perseverance. These are the powerful stories of a man who rose to greatness not for personal gain or glory, but for duty and honor. A rare inside look at the U.S. Marine's most challenging missions-and the one man who made military history.

In 1986' date=' Charles Henderson first published [i']Marine Sniper[/i]-the incredible story of Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock, whose 93 confirmed kills in Vietnam have never been matched by any sniper before or since.

Now, the incredible story of a remarkable Marine continues-with harrowing, never-before-published accounts of courage and perseverance. These are the powerful stories of a man who rose to greatness not for personal gain or glory, but for duty and honor. A rare inside look at the U.S. Marine's most challenging missions-and the one man who made military history.

I'm pretty sure I could get more kills

In seriousness there would have been snipers who've done much better

I'm pretty sure I could get more kills

In seriousness there would have been snipers who've done much better

Yeah but you gotta take in mind that they have to assign you mother fuckers you gotta take out. If your in the mist of battle I doubt you'll have time to go fucking 200miles away and go snipe people.