X men 3

Spruce Lee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some guy at my work said the movie was good, and i started to say how i am usually dissappointed with comic turned movies and what not, but he did bring up a good point. a lot of these movies suck as its merely a glimpse of the story, to really be involved you would have hundreds of comics(like myself), and know all the details. but you can't just cram that all into a 2 hour movie so easily. i guess it has to be dumbed down enough for the masses. oh well, i'll see it regardless.

Saw it today' date=' I liked it. I still can't believe (WARNING:SPOILER) the professor died though

the movie was cool to look at but pretty lame. xavier dies but if you waited til after the credits there was a scene where you find out that prof. x put himself in the body of that patient in a coma that he showed his class earlier in the movie. so he will definately be back... and jean grey is hot as fuck!!

just saw this movie. i have a few thoughts.

things that made me angry: the "NOOOOOOOOOOO....." that wolvie yells at the end when he's holding jean. and pretty much every scene with "emotional dialogue".

things that pleased me.... seeing Callisto, (and if none of you read "the mutant massacre"where Callisto was the leader of the morlocks then you wouldnt understand where they got the idea to make all the "bad guys" look like minitry's road crew. even though i thought it was gay too, i kind of understand where it came from.also the "fastball special", the sentinal head from the danger room, the danger room, wolverine calling beast "furball", beast uttering "oh my stars and garters" iceman finally refining his power and becoming "iceman" if only for a second. warren worthington. it didnt seem too brokeback x-men to me. they set it up for the part in the comic book right after the mutant massacre when magneto has a change of heart and becomes the leader of the xmen, kitty pride, WOLVERINE KILLING PEOPLE.

Oh, and everyone in the theatre laughed their asses off when it showed the trailer for snakes on the plane. It was like, is this a joke? I guess hollywood has come to either remakes, or

YOUVE NEVER BEEN PREPARED FOR ANYTHING LIKE IT

SNAKES

....ON A PLANE!!!!!!!!!!

How did that shit get sold?

Same here , as soon as that trailer came on everyone started laughing... best movie of the year just give it too em..

As for Xmen3 I think it was the best one, The gay drama coulda fucked off but w/e. The best part for me was when gene gray goes all fucking savage and rips all thos people apart.

i just came back from watching the movie.... i enjoyed it... not as much action and such, but it was still pretty good... i stayed for the clip after the credits, didn't really mean much until my girl explained it to me haha.. its worth watching.. if not in the theatres, then on dvd for sure

just saw this movie. i have a few thoughts.

things that made me angry: the "NOOOOOOOOOOO....." that wolvie yells at the end when he's holding jean. and pretty much every scene with "emotional dialogue".

things that pleased me.... seeing Callisto, (and if none of you read "the mutant massacre"where Callisto was the leader of the morlocks then you wouldnt understand where they got the idea to make all the "bad guys" look like minitry's road crew. even though i thought it was gay too, i kind of understand where it came from.also the "fastball special", the sentinal head from the danger room, the danger room, wolverine calling beast "furball", beast uttering "oh my stars and garters" iceman finally refining his power and becoming "iceman" if only for a second. warren worthington. it didnt seem too brokeback x-men to me. they set it up for the part in the comic book right after the mutant massacre when magneto has a change of heart and becomes the leader of the xmen, kitty pride, WOLVERINE KILLING PEOPLE.

seconded.

You guys remember when Pyro says, "You should have stayed in school," and Iceman says "You never should have left."

Did anyone notice that those two statements are the exact same thing? And iceman says it like its some hard hitting comeback or something.

I know - that was the least wittiest comment ever made in the history of mankind.

Nightcrawler is a fag who didn't want to be in this movie.

*oh yeah, so who here is assuming that the Oriental girl is a version of Psylocke?

Yeah, apparently Alan Cummings or whatever his name is was too much of a baby to keep shooting a movie in the makeup. What a baby. He's getting paid millions of dollars and was about to be in the coolest movie ever but no.

I know - that was the least wittiest comment ever made in the history of mankind.

*oh yeah, so who here is assuming that the Oriental girl is a version of Psylocke?

i dont know. is there a credit listing for psylocke?....it depends...i mean before she merged with the assasin ninja, psylocke was a middle aged brit named betsy braddock. im not sure where they would be going with it.... i'll look into it.

imdb here i come.