Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DETO

It's really quite simple and I can't believe no one's done this before

Now I gotta hand it to Kevin Smith and the folks at The Weinstein Co. cause this is one of the damned most ingenious ideas I've heard in a while. It's really quite simple and I can't believe no one's done this before. In-Theater Audio Commentary. That's right, Kevin Smith has already recorded an audio commentary for CLERKS II that will be available for download onto your iPod and allow you to listen to a Director's Commentary in the theater. How cool is that? It's unclear at this point whether the commentary will be available for free or made available to purchase but either way, it's a fantastic marketing idea (and just a damn cool one to boot). You know you're going to see it once and die hard View Askew fans will have to go see it again in theaters with their iPod and Kevin's commentary running. It's a must. Give whoever came up with this idea a fat promotion and count me in. More details to come in the future...

I personaly love audio commenteries on DVD and am a huge fan of Kevin Smith commenteries on Kevin Smith movies. they are always entertaining. sounds like a great idea to me. but hey, i'm the kind of guy who only buys widescreen dvd's and wonder why in the hell people buy movies in fool screen.

deto/one handsome movie nerd!

It's certainly an interesting idea... I don't know if I would pay theater prices to watch a movie with commentary, but it is a cool marketing scheme I guess.

BTW, DVDs that aren't widescreen get the gasface.

Do you mean like when you go to a museam and they have those portable walkman jawns that you can listen to about the art?

Like get a podcast before a movie and get the directors cut durring the movie?

Might work, but I'd rather watch the movie uninterupted.

Just watch the fucking movie. I don't understand why people always want this extra shit that just distracts them from the movie.

cool. but you wont catch me listening to it.

double for me

so your gonna pay to see a movie where that guy talks through the whole thing?

I'll just see the movie with some of my black friends. Fuck a download.

[/ no racist]

The first one was really funny, so this a definate buy.

ehcover.jpg

same with bacon chips

is that that Tom's brand shit?

I stay with Tom's taco flavored chips.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now