the LOST appreciation thread!

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mang i thought that last episdoe was weak.

they always pull out the waterworks when they want to stretch things.

fuckin a though, i was NOT expecting jack to do that

but that back n forth on the walkie talkie was mad stoopit

why didn't she just yell out that they were on a different island thus making escape impossible without a good plan? effin televinskis

ps yeah, i agree, mad post breakup tension betwixt the blond beyotch and benny

• 2 months later...

Entertainment Weekly gives it an “A” and says:

… It's good. Really good. Like season-one, stuff-gets-answered, can't-wait-for-the-next-episode good. …

USA Today gives it three and a half stars (out of four) and says:

… Best of all, tonight's return is designed to start moving the story off of The Others' island and back to a beached ensemble that has been much missed. … As Lost episodes go, it's a good outing …

TV Guide says:

… The mystery deepens, the plot thickens, and — most critically and thankfully — the action takes a mighty leap forward as Lost makes a welcome return … riveting …

The Los Angeles Times says:

… for now, I'm operating on the theory that the producers concluded, over mai tais one night in Hawaii, that absolute certainty, in art as well as life, is overrated. I quite agree …

The Chicago Tribune says:

… As Benjamin Linus, who's apparently the head of whatever wacky experiment is taking place on the "Lost" islands, Michael Emerson has given us a complex and calibrated performance that mixes creepiness, intelligence and a twisted form of charisma into one quietly frightening package. And as Juliet, Elizabeth Mitchell has been a wonder. … Mitchell makes Juliet's steely resolve and her carefully hidden vulnerability fascinating, which is some feat. Right now, Juliet's by far the most interesting woman on the show. …

Variety says:

… even with flaws, "Lost" remains one of TV's zestiest stews. …

Scripps News Service says:

… It's far too soon to say if "Lost" has returned to form. But judging only by the opener, it's safe to assume that giving up on "Lost" might not be a good idea at this point. … an inspired hour of television … It's dangerous, fast, thrilling and elusive. …

Ain’t It Cool says:

… the best episode of “Lost” since its third-season premiere. …

That shit with the bus was fucking nuts. Not the dude getting hit so much as the fact that it seems to have somehow been orchestrated.

But it's weird how JJ Abrams seems to recycle ideas... that shit was straight out of Felicity. It was even shot the same. There was also some shit in Mission Impossible 3 that had happened like a year earlier on Alias.

*For the record, that was the one and only episode of Felicity that I ever saw, and the only reason I watched it was because Steve Berra was in it.

that bus hit like that has been used in like eight different movies. its not a felicity rip, its just well used territory.

yeah, but you know it still made you go "Oh whoa! Dude! Wtf!?!?"

And if you were paying close attention to the conversation between Juliet and that representative from the "oregon project".....that bus hit took on a whole new angle like....whoa