the LOST appreciation thread!

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3. The baby may not be Jin's.

How did you get that? I thought about for a second but there's no way she got pregnant by baldy and had no belly after 69 days on the island.

Unless you mean she's a cheating whore and probably banged Bernard cause Oprah was too busy not dying of cancer.

Guest YEAHMANWORD

Can someone give me a brief synopsis of tonight?

My bar cleared out a bit right when it started but got pretty crowded around halfway through. My computer speakers are fucked as well so that's out.

I basically got Jin and Sun's flashbacks and saw the scene with sawyer and kate.

How did sun wind up with sayid?

Whats up with that dock?

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Itunes still host the episodes for people that missed it.

KOH, I caught all of that too....also I think Jack freaked out cause what did his Dad always say "WHEN THE SOXS WIN THE PENNANT"??!!!!!

Its all falling into place

How did you get that? I thought about for a second but there's no way she got pregnant by baldy and had no belly after 69 days on the island.

Unless you mean she's a cheating whore and probably banged Bernard cause Oprah was too busy not dying of cancer.

:lol: :lol:

i taped last nights episode and paused during the commercials.

the show was just barely under 40 minutes without commercials

i think part of a show that has a bazillion cliffhangers is that the commercials are exaggerrated because you're always waiting for whats gonna happen next.

?

it was a decent show last night though

kate shoulda let it rip though

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Sometimes I think Kate is one of them...bitch always is the first to get captured and she didnt evn run away when Sawyer was kicking ass.

:nope:

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Things you might have missed in Episode 2

The dock where Sayid tied up the sailboat is called the Pala Ferry. This is the same dock named in the Pearl orientation video.

(Did you catch that KOH!!!)

The girl that talked to Kate from the bushes is named Alexandra; she’s Danielle’s (The French Woman’s) daughter. Alexandra cryptically mentioned to Kate that “You not even supposed to be in that cage”.

The woman who climbs down the Hydra hatch at the beginning of the show and who is later shot by Sun is named Colleen.

The last name of Danny, the guy who shocks Sawyer, the work foreman where Sawyer and Kate are breaking and moving rocks, and who appears to be romantically involved with Colleen, is Pickett.

Jae, the man who was with Sun in the hotel room, recognized Sun’s father. You have wonder why he would know her father.

When Colleen stopped Danny as they were taking Sawyer and Kate to go work, she said “They have a boat. Ben wants us to take the Galaga and retrieve… “ (The rest was garbled). Galaga was a video arcade game that was released in 1981.

Sun’s full name is Sun-Hwa Kwon.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Wasn't her father like a Donald Trump-type? He was probably well known around.

Yeah, but later he says he does business with them at the funeral....

Donald Trump doesnt need ass kicking hitmen...I think Sun's father does more then "legitimate business"

^exactly what i was thinking she shoulda done.

bitch should know how to handle a gun pointed at her by now you'd think...

What she really should have done is come over and touch me in the balls. That seriously would have been the best episode ever.

Yeah, I was thinking that Sayid should teach her that trick where someone is holding a gun on you, and you snatch that shit and turn it around on them. That would have really helped her out at least three times in the past month or so. But Mam's idea is even better.

And just when Sawyer makes you think he's done something smart (attacking those dudes to get an idea of how tough each of them is for future reference), he fucks it up by showing all of his damn cards. It seems more than reasonable to assume that those cages are being monitored... fucking retard.

As for Sun being pregnant from that other guy, I think it's possible. If those flashbacks were all taking place right before the crash, she's just over two months... she wouldn't be showing for a while still, right? Having never been pregnant before, I'm not exactly sure, but it does seem like a possibility. And Jin is supposed to be sterile.

I don't think the stomach starts to get noticeable until 4 months into the pregnancy.

From what I remember Jae or Jae's father is a hotel owner, and Jin used to work for him. Am I totally confused?

Also, after he gave Jae a beating, what was Jin saying about "Don't have contact"? That sounded like it was about Sun.

I don't understand why Jae killed himself, if a minute before that he was begging for his life.

I'm not sure how I feel about this season yet. I like that the action has picked up.

But that shit was still probably way before the crash. Remember Jin's flashback when he came home with a bunch of blood in his shirt? That wasn't from beating up baldy. And when he confronted his father in law it seemed it was the first time homeboy asked Jin to fuck someone up, he was gonna quit over it. It seems to be the first of what eventually became more habitual "message deliveries".

it's a culture thing

he was shamed

he knew jin, the husband of the women he was romancing, is taking mercy on him

that's why he offed himself, he woulda alwayslived in shame and fear (??)

also, of course his dad knew sun's dad, they had to hook up somehow riught? haha

you think that was the first time he beat someone's ass huh?

i think he almost quit because he was so sick of doing that shit, and didn't wanna do it anymore, and that was why he spared dude's life, he obviously had no clue about the affair

sun seemed to know what the deal was as well

i remember last season when it first started right after their marriage had begun, that was long before baldy appeared.

i also think that dude offing himself and shit might end up being the catalyst for jin and sun's plane ride

Swayer served the beat down to those guards Man.

I was watching it with Dobsilla and Iloveboxcars...they looked at me like "what the fuck?"

'cause I was almost jumping off the couch.."YEAH! YEAH! GIT'EM SAWYER!"

"Dude, what the fuck are you doing?"

::settles down::

"Uh....nothing."

But that shit was still probably way before the crash. Remember Jin's flashback when he came home with a bunch of blood in his shirt? That wasn't from beating up baldy. And when he confronted his father in law it seemed it was the first time homeboy asked Jin to fuck someone up, he was gonna quit over it. It seems to be the first of what eventually became more habitual "message deliveries".

Also, after he gave Jae a beating, what was Jin saying about "Don't have contact"? That sounded like it was about Sun.

I don't understand why Jae killed himself, if a minute before that he was begging for his life.

I'm not sure how I feel about this season yet. I like that the action has picked up.

I think that Jin had been kicking ass for Sun's father for a while, but this is the first time he was being ordered to actually kill somebody, and it was sort of the last straw. So he went to dude's house and tried, but couldn't kill him-- of course, not knowing that dude was fucking his wife. So he spared the guy, but told him that he had to leave the country and couldn't have contact (meaning with anyone back home), because if he did, Sun's dad would know that Jin had not done what he was told.

To Jae, it seemed like Jin was there because he knew about the affair, and meant no contact with Sun. So he either killed himself out of shame, or was thrown out the window by someone we haven't seen yet.