the LOST appreciation thread!

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Like always

What you might have missed in ep 4 -

1_25_10_06_9_42_29.jpg

Jack notices an Xray on the wall. We later find out the xray is of a 40ish year old male with a spinal tumor. Apparently, Jack is being brought in to operate on this person and remove the tumor. (In the trailers we kind of learn that its Ben or fake Henry Gale)

1_25_10_06_9_36_19.jpg

Ben tells Sawyer that they are on a smaller island next the big island the rest of the survivors are on. Is this another con, or is Ben telling the truth this time?

1_25_10_06_9_38_18.jpg

We see a visitor tag for the prison Sawyer is in, indicating the location is in Florida. We already knew that Sawyer pulled a job in Tallahassee - perhaps he was busted while in Florida for this job?

Yeah... for a while there, I totally thought they were going to kill Sawyer.

Also, apparently Desmond can see the future.

Yeah, what's with all the future past shit lately. On tv and movies.

First you got the guy in the show Heroes, he sees the future when he shoots up heroin, and another guy on the show can control time, so he can travel to the future. ABC is advertising some show about a guy who knows the future (because he keep reliving it? Groundhogs Day was a great movie). Then the new movie with Denzel Washington, where he travels to the past to save somebody.

yeah, i saw two commercials about deja vu within 2 minutes of each other last night

i guess the show [lost] was cool and all.

i think i am losing interest for some reason

maybe moving onto heroes.

that bitch with the double personality has a killer story line, no pun intended.

heroes dialogue is corny as shit

i mean, the save the cheerleader save the world tagline is uber lame

but they are getting better i think.

lost can be corny too. and it still suffers from the 'too many cliffhangers, not enough resolution' problem i've always thought it had. i dunno. 2¢

i just saw a preview commercial and they said someone is dying soon. and they start this episode with Echo. if him or Locke go I have lost all faith in the show.

Well there goes your faith.

Holy fucking shit, the monster went apeshit murderous in plain sight. That's pretty major.