Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sarcasm

the LOST appreciation thread!

Anybody been watching the episodes lately? Freaking crazy! Twists all around. Appreciate everybody, cuz this is the best TV show broadcasted.

Have you fucked around on that website? It's crazy.

Click on where it says "obey", and then click on whichever box it will allow. You have to click the first one 4 times, the next 8, then 15, 16, 23, and 42, respectively. Then get your password, and just search for things that you can click on. It gets really fucking nutty.

www.subLYMONal.com

the hanso foundation? wtf is up with this show... :confused:

dude what the hell is this site? lol..

my sister said that there was a commercial with a phone # to the hanso foundation, and if u called it you get to hear clues or some shit

yeah i just saw that on the little video clip... i tried to look for it, but i couldn't find it...

I hope they give some serious answers at the end of this season. Anyone know how long this show's signed for? I heard five seasons which makes me pray that's not true because I want solutions and I want them now.

everytime i see this show i just end up more confused.... i only really catch it once every couple weeks...

something tells me i should watch season 1

If you havent watched too much there may be spoilers in my post!.

the number is 1800-HANSORG. theres 5 options. i suggest listening to them all, and writing that shit down.

the first password isn't given anymore, but the newest one you can find at the subLYMONAL.com site by doing what someone above mentioned.

this show is awesome. I dont know that its getting more "faith" based, but I do think it's getting back to the "having faith in the island because it is special somehow" thing. Locke is better when he is a mystic hunter anyway.

it sucks that Libby died, because they didnt really delve too much int her story other than her also being at the same hospital as hurley....

Guest R@ndomH3ro

How many seasons has Lost be on now? I am new to the show and trying to catch up, I am watching season 1 and downloading the 2nd.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now