the LOST appreciation thread!

sarcasm

Well, if one were to consider Andrew Smith's theory, there may be a group who rebelled against the Hanso followers, who might be using Michael to ultimately destroy the Dharma Initiative. Or vice-versa. Or Michael is simply trying to get the survivors to wage an all-out war on the "others" in order to get his son back.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah... the ultimate theory has some interesting points. ive mulling over it for a few months...

as far as moichael goes....maybe they made a deal with him...free their buddy from the hatc, and trick these guys into leaving their hatch, and comming out here so we can take them too... or so that it will leave Aaron un gaurded for the taking. I do believe their may be two different groups of others working on the island.........

yup. thats why i think he was working with them somehow. also, last episode, when it was made clear to eko that he needs to help john locke regain his faith in the hatch and pressing the button, its because when everyone goes off to fight the others locke and eko will still be there to protect it and the people there.

^ i agree, it's the best show they had all season and the reason i'll keep watching it.

hahahhaa michael got so busted.

i'm waiting for saayid to come out the cut and start buckin off shots.

what else?

i guess desmond stuck that key into something that was generating that crazy magnetic field weirdness?

and stopped it?

now the numbers don't matter?

is echo dead? i don't remember if they resolved that.

how the fuck did desmond's ex fiancee know she was looking for an electromagnetic anomaly?

how bout libby giving desmond the boat?!?!

and him goin on to cause the plane crash?!?!?!?!?

nice.

I just got into this show about 4 episodes when some one told me i was a jerk for not watching it. I am a jerk. This show is completely awesome. Whats up with that hatch sayid found that was just dirt inside it? Whats up with the big s4 toed simpsons foot? I have to go back and watch all of season 1 and cant wait for season 2 to come out so i can watch the whole thing in like one day.

When the sailboat showed back up i had a feeling that it got sucked back in when the old guy almost missed hitting the button just like desmond did when he crashed the plane. If this is how shit works, I think that is why the others just let michael go so easy, knowing that the boat would be sucked back towards the island no matter what.

I havent watched enough episodes to have any relevant feedback on this show. Will be in here more often though.

Yeah, shit got crazy.

They never showed what was up with Locke and Ecko after the shit hit the fan, but I think they'll be alive.

I also think that Jack has a plan that we don't know about, and it may include Michael... they seemed to share a look just as Michael drove away, and it reminded me of the scene in Return Of The Jedi where they're about to be tossed in that crazy squid pit, and then R2 D2 spits out the lightsaber and Luke takes everyone out. I almost expected that to happen, or else Sayid showing up with Jin and a couple of rifles.

And as for all the Widmore business... I wonder if the dad was paying Kelvin to trick Desmond into staying there, so that he wouldn't go looking for Penelope. And if perhaps Libby was working for them as well, perhaps as a private eye or something.

they DID show locke

the bomb hadn't even penetrated the door, it might as well have been a flaccid penis

we saw charlie too.

yeah jack has a plan,. you see his shifty eyes?

i don't think it includes mickael..maybe it does??

will michael get to sail somewhere? or just to his own demise??

man i missed a few bits cuz i was doing other shit while the hsow was on.

oh well, i KNOW they will rerun it then recap it then regurgiate it then shit it out

right.

so i'm just saying (in a convoluted way)

what happens next?

the numbers thing is done, right?

that magnetic field was being generated by that thing that desmond turned off?

or it's acrtually generated by the island??

>?

>>>???????

ha

It seems like they're done with the computer in the hatch at least. I don't know about the numbers.

I think the magnetic field is created by the island, and harnessed by whatever he turned off. I think that it was regulating the electromagnetic waves by siphoning them off every 108 minutes, so now they will just go unchecked... I wonder what sort of shit that will cause to happen...