the LOST appreciation thread!

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you got to "thehansofoundation.org" and go to newsletter section and where there is a dialogue box type in what it asks for.. i think it wants you to create a user name for your self, then some asks if you can read this, then type in yes, then a person named persephone(from the phone message clues..she is apperently someone who has eith hacked from inside or out the hanso foundation) asks for the password. type in breaking strain and wait. then after everything is done( it takes a while, go to joops corner and type a message to joop. see what happerns. theres other weird shit too see in the website so snoop around dilligently.

this weeks clue is heir apparent. go to the executive bios section the click on dr. thomas mittlewerk. in the dialouge box smack in the middle of his bio, type in the heir apparent password. just watch. when the woman has her back to you click on her, then when the red underline appears, click on that too.

there was some stuff in the red and or blue xed out portion of the form that said gary troup knows too much and he must be silenced.

gary troup is the person on the plane who didnt make it, but his manuscript is found by sawyer and is reading it a few episodes ago. this is the book someone was just talking about up there in the thread. its called bad twin and its listed on the book as being released posthumously as the author was on board oceanic flight 815. he supposedly wrote a book previoualy called "the valenzetti equation" which has to do with electromegnetic experimentation, something the hanso foundation is also doing. for those that dont know, alvar hanso is supposedly the one who started the darmha initiative. its all in relation to the island. hanso, darmha, widmore labs, oceanic........have fun kids.

also , i just found this.......

The Hanso Foundation bought AD space in several metropolitan newspapers across the US. Boston was first to notice and send me an email. I've heard it's in the Chicago Tribune and LA Times, and Philadelphia Daily News too. EDIT: The AD has also shown up in New York, Washington, and Dallas (and I'm sure other places). Shout out to JENNIFER from Boston for sending it first! (BTW, this site has received over 106,000 hits!)

A message From Hugh McIntyre, Director of Communications at the Hanso Foundation

Don't Believe "Bad Twin"

For over thirty years, The Hanso Foundation has stood for compassion and innovation, but today, our reputation has been attacked in the novel "Bad Twin," written by Gary Troup and published by Hyperion books.

Throughout the pages of "Bad Twin" readers have found numerous passages featuring misinformation about the Hanso Foundation and its partners. The Hanso Foundation strongly objects to the book "Bad Twin," and encourages readers to make up their own minds.

The truth about the Hanso Foundation is available at http://www.TheHansoFoundation.org and not on the pages of Gary Troup's "Bad Twin".

Experience it for yourself.

Thank you, and namaste.

Hanso Foundation, Reaching Out to a Better Tomorrow

i'll send someone some cool shit if they can find a real hard copy of this in a news paper and send it to me...the whole paper. not just the article.

this show is awsome. but like you said symbols, there was like a month or longer period where they were putting out some crappy ass shows. but it seems like they're back on track now.

i'll look for the newspaper w/ the ads... see if i can scrounge one up... i'll let u know if i find one.

aaww haha, they're making this show all real life w/ the commericials and newspaper ads haha..

If you go here: http://www.hansorg.com/ then you'll see a couple of letters from the CDC to Hanso. Also, if you scroll down you'll see this hidden text:

NATION'S BIRTH PREDICTS IT'S OWN DEMISE

AND RE-BIRTH.

2 10 13 18 21 44

And also at the top there is a hidden picture of the Asian orientation guy. And at the bottom there's a link to some strange ass forum called "BornAmerican.com". That part makes no fucking sense at all.

I think they might bring Libby back to life or something, they can't just ignore that psych hospital. Supposedly the guy who runs Hanso is capable of miracles. It's a bad theory, I know.

the hansorg site is a fan site. theres a few of them that look so official with hidden gems and shit. thehansofoundation.org is a real one that goes with the game. also oceanic has a site thats part of everything, and supposedly widmore labs. be on the lookout for fraudulent shit.

i found the map on the website printed at the bottom of it. look in the "investigations" area. theres tons of shit in there to look at.

S69Dq_glyphs.jpg

translated..."cause to die."

good show, good twists... i thinks its initial problem was they didn't know how long the show would last, so didn't really have any long term plot lines... but i'm guessing it will be around for a few more seasons...

don't forget theres like 50 other passengers who haven't been introduced yet...

and that black guy, I never trusted him... kinda too obseessed with himself...

and how come there is no surveyor or engineer in the group? If i was on that island I'd be drawing a map and designing a water system right now

the black guy you never trusted is as close to an engineer as they have. he worked as an architecht an worked in construction. during the cave in at the cave during the first season, he was the one who surveyed the area to figure out where the weight bearing walls were and where they could start diggin to rescue jack. and as for not knowing what direction it would take, well i know thats not true. its been all written down. the island, the reasons, the others...the black smoke, the security systems...its all there. they dont freestyle that stuff. they freestyle few things with this show. they also dont show people their scripts until they absolutley have to, and if someone is going to die, they dont tell them until that day of shooting.

they guy who came up with the idea for the show had a whole plot arc to follow. they arent making this all up as they go along, hoping to tie it all up. they change and adapt a bunch of shit, but the basic idea has been written for years.

as for people they havent introduced...well it depends on what you mean. the others and the hanso foundation people sure...but i doubt they will go more in depth into the background survivors.

heres a list.Known Survivors: 73

1 Arzt, Leslie [DECEASED]

2 Carlyle, Boone [DECEASED]

3 Craig

4 Dawson, Michael

5 Dodd, Kate "Ryan"

6 Ford, James "Sawyer"

7 Granger , Janelle *

8 Jackson, Scott [DECEASED]

9 Jarrah, Sayid

10 Jenkins, Steve

11 Jones, Bob **

12 Kwon, Jin-Soo

13 Kwon, Sun

14 Lance

15 Larry*

16 Littleton, Aaron

17 Littleton, Claire

18 Locke, John

19 Mars, Edward - Marshal [DECEASED]

20 Miller, Barbara Joanna [DECEASED]

21 Neil

22 Pace, Charlie

23 Pilot [DECEASED]

24 Porter, Walt Lloyd [ABDUCTED]

25 Rafflethorpe , Sally**

26 Reyes, Hugo "Hurley"

27 Richard

28 Rose

29 Rutherford, Shannon [DECEASED]

30 Shephard, Jack

31 Smith, Jake**

32 Sullivan

33 Tracy

34 Turbine Man [DECEASED]

35 West, Robert D.**

36-51 Unknown From Middle Section

52 Bernard

53 Cindy [ABDUCTED]

54 Cortez, Ana-Lucia [DECEASED]

55 Donald [DECEASED]

56 Eko

57 Emma [ABDUCTED]

58 Libby [DECEASED]

59 Nancy [ABDUCTED]

60 Nathan [DECEASED]

61 Zack (Emma's Brother)[ABDUCTED]

62-64 Unknown [DECEASED]

65 Unknown Blonde Hair [ABDUCTED]

66 Unknown Curly Hair [ABDUCTED]

67 Unknown German Guy [ABDUCTED]

68-73 Unknown [ABDUCTED]

Known Non-Survivors:13

1 Desmond

2 Goodwin [DECEASED]

3 Mad Bomber

4 Mr. Friendly

5 Prisoner, The (Henry Gale)

6 Rom, Ethan [DECEASED]

7 Rousseau, Alexandre [ABDUCTED]

8 Rousseau, Danielle

9 Twin #1

10 Twin #2

11 One of Eko's attackers [DECEASED]

12 Second of Eko's attackers [DECEASED]

13 Girl Ana kills [DECEASED]

*There are numerous OTHERS, but the exact count isn't clear at this time

the black guy you never trusted is as close to an engineer as they have. he worked as an architecht an worked in construction. during the cave in at the cave during the first season, he was the one who surveyed the area to figure out where the weight bearing walls were and where they could start diggin to rescue jack. and as for not knowing what direction it would take, well i know thats not true. its been all written down. the island, the reasons, the others...the black smoke, the security systems...its all there. they dont freestyle that stuff. they freestyle few things with this show. they also dont show people their scripts until they absolutley have to, and if someone is going to die, they dont tell them until that day of shooting.

they guy who came up with the idea for the show had a whole plot arc to follow. they arent making this all up as they go along, hoping to tie it all up. they change and adapt a bunch of shit, but the basic idea has been written for years.

good info...

I think that Andrew Smith guy is onto something with his "Ultimate Theory", it seems to fit too well to be completely wrong. I don't like his "Blackbox Theory", though. Whether or not he's right, he's still pretty talented, too much to be doing fan-fiction.

His "Ultimate Theory": http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic2.php?t=15038&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

i've seen the maps.

i was so pissed and dissapointed by this season.

they thought "oh, everyone loves our show..so they won't care if we do back to back repeats for months"

i am still watching it, partly because i'm an idiot who still watches thebox

and the episodes have been getting better lately.

could do without the religious subplot though.

and there were a few total waste of time episodes back in january or feb. boooring

i've been getting more enjoyment from the amazing race.

they were in thailand last episode and i wanted to gooooo

symbols is the shit

Bad Twin was pretty good... didn't seem to relate to the island itself too much, but I think it's going to figure pretty heavily in The Lost Experience. Some funny references to the numbers, Hanso, Mittlewerk, etc... and the whole thing is about the Widmore family. I think it will all tie in eventually.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure the others got to Micheal. I'm wondering if they might actually not be as evil as they've been made out to be though...