the LOST appreciation thread!

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Another episode, more questions

Did anyone catch that the kid was wearing a band shirt from one of the records that was in the hatch?

I need my mind to marinate on this episode, post more later

AWESOME episode. Veeery season one/action based/Locke-centric. Now a few important developments.

1. Locke is back! What I mean by that is that he is back as the hunter/mystic!!! Thats why he was awesome in the first place.

2. Seems like Charlie is slowly coming back to being a decent person.

3. Desmond seems to have powers of seeing/knowing the future, at least in this instance.

4. Hurley didn't waste one second in telling everyone what happened.

5. Some previously unexplored cast members are getting some screen time, and names.

6. We still don't know what happened to Locke's legs, but inbetween the relationship ending with the lady who caught him helping his dad, and the office shit job he had before he came to island, he had something to do with a marijuana colony/cop debacle. Maybe this is how he loses the use of his legs.

7. despite the hatch imploding, Eko, Locke and Desmond were ejected into the jungle.

Tonka truck in the bear den

8. Large amount of human bones in the bear den, including one wearing a DHARMA shirt.

FUCK ABC*

Guess which one single channel decides to lose its fucking signal from 9 to 10 PM? That's right, fucking ABC. Meanwhile every single other channel comes through perfectly. I almost fucking killed myself driving like a maniac from work just so I could get home to watch in time. I wanted to throw a walrus at the fucking TV, which would've been difficult, but I'd be willing to give it a try if I had a walrus lying around.

I'm not reading the comments on this episode, is there a rerun sometime in the week before next wednesday?

*the network, not the mod. ABC the mod remains awesome.

FUCK ABC*

Guess which one single channel decides to lose its fucking signal from 9 to 10 PM? That's right, fucking ABC. Meanwhile every single other channel comes through perfectly. I almost fucking killed myself driving like a maniac from work just so I could get home to watch in time. I wanted to throw a walrus at the fucking TV, which would've been difficult, but I'd be willing to give it a try if I had a walrus lying around.

I'm not reading the comments on this episode, is there a rerun sometime in the week before next wednesday?

*the network, not the mod. ABC the mod remains awesome.

dude, that kind of shit happend to me the 1st week lost was back. i was so unbelievably angry...

anywho.. go to http://www.abc.com and watch the episode online for free.... some short commericals..but it

works

glad they finally dealt with that cliffhanger

i practically forgot about all that and for once i needed the reminder of what had transpired..

decent episode.

thought maybe he was gonna blast that kid though

next week will be illy.

good to see boone again.

the sweat lodge part was dope.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Shit you might have missed:

2_18_10_06_10_57_34.jpg

The Jesus Stick, talks to LOCKE

5_18_10_06_11_04_25.jpg

Locke is carrying around fake info???

Locke's firearms license reveals new information, including birthdates (note that the two licenses don't match), and a reference to San Francisco, CA.

2_18_10_06_10_55_44.jpg

The numbers appear on the piglets file

5_18_10_06_11_28_32.jpg

Toy truck and Dharma PEARL station shirt in the bear cave

I completely disagree. I thought this episode was very much more of an action/adventure episode, than it is some psychological episode. I felt like it brought things back to like they were in the first sean when Locke has a weird rapport with the islad, and it also means to set up for the next few cooky episodes.

MICHAEL IS A FUCKING COCKFACE.

I predict he comes back after Walt convinces him that what he did was ultimately wrong, and to attone for his sins, he will sacrifice himself for the good of the group. My prediction.

I completely disagree. I thought this episode was very much more of an action/adventure episode, than it is some psychological episode. I felt like it brought things back to like they were in the first sean when Locke has a weird rapport with the islad, and it also means to set up for the next few cooky episodes.

MICHAEL IS A FUCKING COCKFACE.

I predict he comes back after Walt convinces him that what he did was ultimately wrong, and to attone for his sins, he will sacrifice himself for the good of the group. My prediction.

they did go way back, no doubt. but still i wasnt given that feeling that i got last week at the end of the show.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Shit you might have missed:

2_18_10_06_10_57_34.jpg

The Jesus Stick, talks to LOCKE

5_18_10_06_11_04_25.jpg

Locke is carrying around fake info???

Locke's firearms license reveals new information, including birthdates (note that the two licenses don't match), and a reference to San Francisco, CA.

2_18_10_06_10_55_44.jpg

The numbers appear on the piglets file

5_18_10_06_11_28_32.jpg

Toy truck and Dharma PEARL station shirt in the bear cave

I think people are missing my insite post :(

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Good episode, but before I go to bed ponder this:

If the "others" chill on another island, who are those people that walk through the jungle silently? Why do the others say "They are not the enemy" all the time...like there is some other group around????

Hmmmmm

Between this show and South Park, Wednesday night is the night to watch commercials.

This episode was pretty good. I think that the others live on the main island because in the first episode this season they showed the plane crash from their perspective and they sent out those two dudes to infiltrate really quickly, much quicker than they would have been able to do if they were on a boat. I think the island is like what he said, alcatraz, a prison away from the mainland (society). There's probably even more people still on the island.

There was a theory on that numbers forum about there being two groups of others though, one that followed the mission of Dharma and one that rebelled.