Shit you shouldnt mix when eating.

CACashRefund

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dobsilla+Mar 30 2006, 11:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Mar 30 2006, 11:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GucciCondom@Mar 31 2006, 04:45 AM

Covering your Mac and Cheese in ketchup. (gave me the shitss)

i do that all the time with cut up hot dogs.

[/b]

thats exactly what im eating right now....

Chicken noodle soup and coffee, i like chicken noodle soup in the morning, but NEVER top it off with coffee, i didnt throw up, but thats cause i have a strong stomach, if you think your gonna throw up you are, so just ignore it, but my stomach hurt so fuckin badly, uuuuuggghhhh.......

• 1 year later...
Guest shai_hulud

Pico de gallo is GOOOOOD.

I can't eat anything when I have a righteous hangover. The last time I got one was after drinking about a gallon of beer in one night a few weeks ago. At one point, I had to hang on to a tree....man, I was earling so hard that my legs gave out and I was seeing spots.

I'm never going back to that brewery. Good beer, but I think that experience spoiled it for me.