<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ I've had a ton of customers ask me if there was any sort of GPS type chip they could put into there cell phones that previously didnt have THAT capability, currently there isnt to my knowledge and if there is its definitly not free.

I have another question though maybe you could once again answer, so i have DSL, i think my speed is 757k or somthing like that, i also have a wireless router, now, my xbox 360 uses my wirless newtwork to play online, but since i share my house with a roommate whenever she gets onto the computer and surfs the net my xbox live connection lags terribly, so does this mean i should give my good ol' ISP a call and upgrade my internet speed? will that resolve the lag issue? if so how high a speed should i go?

why do my book marks always fucking disappear on firefox it gets really annoying :(

that usually happens when firefox crashes, or your comp crashes while firefox is running.

luckily you can usually restore them.

a simple guide to restore them....

http://www.clazh.com/how-to-restore-and-recover-your-firefox-bookmarks/

or http://kb.mozillazine.org/Lost_bookmarks

due to seeding to keep my ratio up in some site, i pretty much leave my computer on all day(well it goes to sleep after 2.5 hours of 0 activity) if i keep doing it like this will it crap out on me pretty soon?:confused:

all computers crap out - eventually

but modern computers are meant to run pretty much all the time nowadays, so you wont notice the effect, altho it is tangable

why do my book marks always fucking disappear on firefox it gets really annoying :(

when i formatted my comp i exported my firefox bookmarks and everything was fine with the import except the bookmark toolbar was no mas....

oh and i forgot about a bunch of pics that i had hidden in a program files folder when i formatted my comp... and i defragged several times since... any chance ill get them back?... they were "special" pics and ill reward anyone with a sample if they can help me find em....

anyone got any experience transferring files form a motorola razr without the sw or some shit.... apparent ly my girl filled her shit with pics and vids within a week and there so little memory left it cant even attach files to a message....

johnny, download p2k tools

it should let you access the razr's files and download/edit a bunch of different stuff, also check out the motomodders forum for more info. that's the one that i use for my razr v3

Dreamweaver CS3 question:

I'm trying to embed youtube and google video into a table and the code

is the same as the code provided by youtube and google video. When I

test it in a browser it isn't working.

Do I need to change the properties of

the page I'm building or change the code somehow? (This is my first run at

embedding video into a page). I only have dreamweaver, no flash.

hey does anyone know of the best method to convert .m4a files to either mp3 or wma without losing quality?

currently i am using "river past audio converter" but the best i can get with that is like 56kbps, which is well shit.

any suggestions?

cheers