Quotes of the Week

Tough Love

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Re: Quotes of the Weak

oh and black people love girly drinks because who's going to tell them it's not manly? not any of you. they don't have to prove anything to some stupid white guy drinking whiskey straight from the bottle trying to impress rocker chicks. they will beat you up and put their dicks in your white girlfriends asshole with the quickness. BUT black dudes will never drink something no matter how fruity and delicious it is if it's called something like a "fuzzy navel."

why black whodees drink girly drinks.

• 6 months later...

Favorite 12oz Quote?

I've been on the ounces on and off for a long time. In all those years of people saying the most random things ever, something must have struck you as hilarious, inspiring, or just stupid.

If this is lame don't worry, it will sink down the page and we can all pretend it never happened.

Photo Thread:

[sARCASM]Thanks for the help!!![/sARCASM]

Myspace Picture Post:

and i had post 2000 mystery, not you,,,,,e-fag!

Yeah she does look like a by-product of..

a mother that works at a chemical plant and takes her work home with her and...

a father that only seems to stop frequenting the liquor store long enough just to produce freaks of nature like the one above.

...Trash.

Got any?

• 1 year later...

This thread needs to make a comeback.

And I couldn't pick just one quote, but if anybody has not seen the Stupidest Hypothetical Question I've Ever Heard thread, do yourself a favor and get on it. It's one of the funniest threads in 12 ounce history.

i must say, iloveboxcars deserves a pulitzer for the story he wrote.

"Ms. Emily Friedrickson was tied to what appeared to be a bowflex, but doubting Mr. Bouleguard wanted us to reach our peak physical condition I determined it must be a new torture machine Mr. Bouleguard had gotten on the black market."

Quoted from iloveboxcars in the Dumbest hypothestical question thread from Thursday.

Greatest shit in a while:lol:

i sent that story to my girlfriend to see if she likes it. she's into sci-fi shit. if she likes it im going to start doing a little comic strip based on that story.

i'm telling you, that shit needs to be a mini-series starring Tom Selleck as Phong.

if you add more to it, you know you better post that shit.