Quotes of the Week

Tough Love

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Feb 28 2006, 05:25 PM

this is the 400000000th thread about songs from this fucking dvd. do none of you people have the brains to just go to their fucking website and contact them directly? jesus rollerblading christ.... go to http://www.stateyourname.com and click 'contact us'

Haha, I love how this is just dripping with exasperation

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Smart@Feb 28 2006, 08:34 PM

stay away from single digit ages!

Actually, not that I knew it until it was over but... when I was 21 I hooked up with a 15yr old...

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by JuanSinMiedo@Mar 1 2006, 07:40 PM

Graffiti is about feeding your oversized ego, substance abuse and rock'n'roll... yes, now you know it's not about hip hop community and peace. WORD

taken from brickslayers.

i thought it's awesomeness enabled it to transcend the boundaries of forums and be honored here.

Originally posted by LENS+Feb 28 2006, 12:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Feb 28 2006, 12:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysBombin@Feb 28 2006, 01:34 AM

Mero is mad funny no doubt, but he doesn't replace the need for your own wit. If you can't handle this yourself, how do you think you're ever gunna fuck? You gunna have Mero do that for you too?

I got quite a chuckle out of this one.

[/b]

I'm honored to have made this thread

Originally posted by Gat:Bush+Feb 24 2006, 11:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gat:Bush - Feb 24 2006, 11:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-merk or be merked@Feb 23 2006, 01:49 AM

some dumb ass in my banking class.....after we were talking about the housing markets in san francisco she coments

"Oakland is a bad neighborhood..." the stupid bitch thought that oakland was part of san francisco...she has also been credited for quote golden nugets as..."I don't use my fire place because my science teacher siad it causes global warming" after boasting about how she got a new H3 for chirstmas...yeah shes a fucking moron...

sometimes i just wanna play god and start killing whomever i deem killworthy.

[/b]

I know what you mean.....shes a fuckig idiot....and so is half my school

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Mar 1 2006, 11:42 PM

oh yeah all the mexicans ATTENTION!

me and uh i guess ego

and 12:02 can come if he wants

were having a meeting at a yet to be announced taqueria to discuss the direction the race is going and how we are portrayed on the ounce

that is all

oh and tacos are on the house thanks to jorge who i helped bring across the river

Originally posted by uncle-boy+Mar 1 2006, 10:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uncle-boy - Mar 1 2006, 10:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JuanSinMiedo@Mar 1 2006, 07:40 PM

Graffiti is about feeding your oversized ego, substance abuse and rock'n'roll... yes, now you know it's not about hip hop community and peace. WORD

taken from brickslayers.

i thought it's awesomeness enabled it to transcend the boundaries of forums and be honored here.

[/b]

thats pretty awesome

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Mar 1 2006, 11:42 PM

oh yeah all the mexicans ATTENTION!

me and uh i guess ego

and 12:02 can come if he wants

were having a meeting at a yet to be announced taqueria to discuss the direction the race is going and how we are portrayed on the ounce

that is all

oh and tacos are on the house thanks to jorge who i helped bring across the river

Can I come? I'm not hispanish, but I love tacos. And strawberry juice.

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Mar 1 2006, 01:08 PM

after siffing through my 100's of pictures i came across a gem that

i took just while visiting Milan.

we went to a small mountian restaurant in the Italian Alps that specialized in polenta..

Carl from aqua teen hunger force was there..

fuck!

106506004_f7b3020efc.jpg

athfcarl.jpg

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Feb 27 2006, 02:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Feb 27 2006, 02:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>it tastes like awesome, except it's spreadable

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Feb 27 2006, 02:04 PM

(it tastes like condensed soy sauce and smells like my cats hair ball treatment. love, rental)

from the "my vegemite weighs a ton" thread