Quotes of the Week

Tough Love

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Mar 21 2006, 07:49 PM

I have never had my palm read. A few years ago i was hangin out in downtown nashville outside of a fortune teller place. Some drunk girl came up to me and asked me if i read palms. I told her yes and charged her $5. I promptly used that money to buy some beers.

this shit had me rollin

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Jan 1 2002, 09:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Jan 1 2002, 09:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> page-193-02.jpg

[/b]

Originally posted by Burger King@Feb 18 2006, 11:25 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Misteraven@Feb 10 2006, 11:57 AM

and i raise you one pair of AKA dunk hyper strikes...

akadunk-730168.jpg

Dude . . . WTF . . fer serious

Originally posted by DETO+Feb 23 2006, 07:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DETO - Feb 23 2006, 07:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by TED NUGENT@Feb 23 2006, 07:36 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-uncle-boy@Feb 23 2006, 07:36 AM

who wears elbow pads?

weak.

Harold Hunter

RIP

This kid did until harold hunter stole them

:lol:

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by fuse=--action+Mar 23 2006, 10:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fuse=--action - Mar 23 2006, 10:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>....The Scent of a Woman with Al Pacino, who was also in The Devil's Advocate with Charlize Theron who was also in....

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-BEEFEATER@Mar 23 2006, 10:41 PM

bed with me last night.

Faggots.

kudos to you beefeater

from the six degrees of kevin bacon thread

Originally posted by lord_casek@Mar 24 2006, 12:22 PM

an interesting turn on events would be the ole' flaming bag of poo...you're in an apt building, so this is out of the question....just put a new twist on it. instead of lighting the bag, light the building on fire. maybe throw dog shit on the people trying to escape.

King Blings apartment hell thread

Download this torrent

Comments

sook at 2006-03-17 15:24 GMT:

How can I play these games on my computer?

trucotal at 2006-03-18 05:01 GMT:

emulator

google is your best friend

ask him and you'll love him

How???

1 - http://www.google.com

2 - type using your fingers that are glued with some kind of magic called skin, in your hands and use the keyboard

3 - click using your hand glue.......... ... and using the mouse, not a mouse real mouse, a mouse, a aparatus called mouse with wires, and click on Search

4 - THERE YOU HAVE Results :)

from the pirate bay... didnt know where to share this

Originally posted by grim540+Mar 27 2006, 02:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (grim540 - Mar 27 2006, 02:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin--MOE LESTER-@Mar 26 2006, 10:00 PM

on 12oz we are all racist drunks who love fucking sluts, drinkin 15 beers minimum, asking every new female member for titty shots, and posting a thread everytime we take an awesome beer shit........my kind of community

classic

[/b]

YES SIR!! :king: MOLESTER FOR PRESIDENTE

Originally posted by Deptronik@Mar 27 2006, 08:45 AM

i just bought 10 DiGornos. 2 packs of maple bacon. a set of wholesale microwave taquitos. *supprisingly tasty* pre-made strawberry cheesecake *for the lady of course* two cases of heineken dark lager. 2 steaks, a tray of hamburger meat. a pack of condoms, some pepsi, kotex *once again, for the lady* a few bags of doritos and a deli-fresh ham sammich. who said you gotta eat like a grown up when you are one? oh yeah...5 packs of Camel Turkish Royal. Buy1Get1 Free biatch. a cartons' worth at only 24$.

"What do you buy at the grocery store" thread

Yikes

Originally posted by asdjk@Mar 29 2006, 05:13 AM

man i was reading this thread last night .. so i had a dream that i found ten bucks .. but i woke up and i didnt really find ten bucks.. fuck this thread

"great finds" thread.

funny because threads have had the same effect on me before

Originally posted by Old Growth+Mar 29 2006, 03:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Old Growth - Mar 29 2006, 03:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-count chocula@Mar 29 2006, 04:18 PM

are you a true 'O.G'?

I'm a fucking moderator on an internet graffiti message board. What do you think?

[/b]

best reply ever