I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

these are actually the ladies pets but since we live together now ive had to start feeding them and smelling their shit so i guess that makes them mine to. i love animals more than most people...unfortunately i love $200 dinners and limited pressings of vinyl more so ill probably never actually go through the process of getting my own. this is also why ill never have kids. anyhow....

Picture.jpg

this guy was helping me with teh interwebs. hes our gay cat. loves dudes to death.

Picture034.jpg

this is our other guy. he constantly loses toys, jumps on people when they are wearing black and purrs like john madden breaths.

they both rule, hard.

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

minnow3cr1.jpg

minnow1kw0.jpg

minnow2vp7.jpg

bloddymaryec3.jpg

HELLHOUND

dumb dog got sprayed by a skunk.

btw if this ever happens dont use tomatoe juice

the shit is worthless and gives you more mess to clean up

peroxide (10%) and baking soda does the trick

exactly grimey. people tend to have a bad outlook on pits, but it's because stupid owners have giving them that rep. my friend has a female pit, and she's the best dog i've been around. she's obedient, friendly, and let's him put a jean jacket on her. she plays kind of rough with other dogs, but that's the nature of the beast. people just need to stop using pits as an extension of their bling and machismo. that shit pisses me off. i won't even get into the fight circuit.