I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

=P

i thought she might be a mix because her ears look more pointed than my little guy's

i'm a HUGE pug fan...

question for you::

i'm just wondering whether its just my black pug or all of the black ones that DONT have breathing problems.

Jake [my black pug] has breathed hard and all, but never wheezed like my fawn one, Mugsy

Guest R@ndomH3ro

my girl doesnt have any breathing problems...she does snore, like every pug does.

Is your fawn overweight..usually when pugs are all wheezy they are over weight.

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

My dog hasn’t been able to jump on my bed in years. Arthritis sucks, he can barely walk. So he just sleep's around like an old man.

lesbo0o1165wj6.jpg

He has a scar on his eye from a cat. He doesn’t fight with cat’s anymore, only dogs. He actually fucked a pip bull before, it had a bunch of puppies. The big nike swish looking scar is from a car going 35mph, he fallowed me to dunkin’ donuts one morning, I was sipping a coffee and saw him in the window looking in. I went outside and started to walk him home, while I was walking him he saw a dog across the street, ran for it, got pinned under the tire and dragged like 10 feet. Took him to the vet and they said he was fine, just a bad scrape. He got every dog on my block pregnant, that was in his prime though. Now he eats left over steak and sleeps around.

lesbo0o1167dp5.jpg

lesbo0o1168rk8.jpg

Best dog ever.

He shits down the street, doesn’t leave the yard unless he has to, never barks (only at strangers during the night) he even opens the door himself, it’s a little broken, so he just push’s with his paw and creeps out.

Meet the Kill Or Die Family..

Pinky Doggy Dogg..

DSC00419.jpg

Hes gettin old, hes prolly 8 or 9 years old (Human years)..No Arthritis (sp) yet , he stil very active doe..For some reason He doesnt like my dad for shit..Haa..He takes good care of the house and could hear a motherfuker when they open the front gate..I mean he aint gone kill sumone but he barks hella loud, enough to wake us up....ha.

Pebbles..(My girl named this last 2)

DSC00460.jpg

A 6 week old Pit bull...Shes very laid back and just relaxes all day..

Bam Bam

DSC00457.jpg

A 6 week old Pit Bull...Hes very playful but he has an attitude..

We also had a duck but my girl decided to give it to my neighbor cause dude was gettin hella big and he stanked..Plus with the addition of the Pits to the family, the duck was gone get slaughtered..

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

raidensato073zd1.jpg

raidensato103yc8.jpg

my dog. very cute but he doesn't allow strangers to touch him.

this can be difficult because people don't listen too well.

5784327.jpg

camping in Nagano

kyoto068bg4.jpg

some cats that live down the street from me. they aren't scared of the train at all.