I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah lol. Naw, we cant have him on a regular leash. He always bites them off, went through at least 5 different ones.. Hes pretty strong and active. We have a little forest by our house. He ran off there and came back the next day like nothing ever happened.

Its not wooden all the way. The last neighbors didnt like us because they were white and we are mexicans. They decided to put a "wall" to seperate their side from ours, me caring less.

They finally moved out and some mexicans bought the house :lol: I can imagine their faces...

Dont worry. We are working on making a personal dog area, with metal fence. ...

15108_1.jpg

(with no roof)

(bigger)

Plus, he runs around free inside the house. When ever he wants to do his business, we chain him up in his fav spot and let him be outside for a while. Soon after, I go walking through town with em and put him back in the house.

Stupidly, all the houses around here have no fences, the whole town i should say. If they were fenced, i let em free as a bird.

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

Dog area is more accurate.

No matter what, if he needs to be outside, he has to be on a chain. As I explained earlier, we cant have him on a regular leash because the always bites them off/rip.

When ever we want to play with him, we always take him to the forest where no people/other pets are around. Like I said, he is pretty strong.

im sorry i don't mean to sound like an asshole about your baby, but if you knew me you would understand why. so he lives inside the house? when it rains or even snows i want him to be dry and comfortable. when you build the doggy area, will there be a coverd roof and a dry warm bed? heh... i heart animals. <3

You could say He lives inside the house. He is well Trained. When ever he wants to go out, he will always be by the door to go outside. Every night I put him in, when it rains, it, when it snows, he will always be inside. When its a sunny day/warm day, he is outside, then in at night, he is in. The chain is pretty long too, you just cant see it, so he has enough area to run around and not bother anyone.

I always wanted a Husky, so yeah, he is royalty inside the house. I would post pics of him eating at the dinner table with us like a champ, but due to great amount of assholes, im not going to.