What did you do while 12oz was down?

PurpleNerple

Guest Sparoism

As far as spare time, mostly comp shit...installled Slax 5.0.6 Kill Bill Linux on my laptop, worked on setting up a LAN (which still doesn't work yet), stripped an old PC I found- 2 GB HD, 48 MB of RAM, 4x CD-RW drive, and a pair of JBL speakers.

When the board was out after Wilma, there was a white screen with a message up saying the server was down....just a thought.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually it was horrible. at the same time 12oz was offline I wasn't receiving ANY email at all, none of the other forums I frequent had any topics replied...

Offline I started reading some existentialist (?) philosophy and pondered deep questions of life and death.

I questioned the human moral and thought about suicide and unprovoked acts of violence.

So, all in all, try to keep this shit online, OK?

Originally posted by guerillaeye@Feb 7 2006, 01:58 PM

050603piratebay.jpg

and

slsk.jpg

=

containerwithdiscs.jpg

theres too much stuff out there... i almost feel guilty.

Boy, do i ever feel you on that.

Knowing that there are services like Soulseek I feel like an ass for buying vinyl or music in stores anymore.

I can't believe there was a time i would shell out $15 for 1 song I liked on a cd with 14 other tracks of garbage

Originally posted by LENS+Feb 7 2006, 01:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Feb 7 2006, 01:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-guerillaeye@Feb 7 2006, 01:58 PM

050603piratebay.jpg

theres too much stuff out there... i almost feel guilty.

Boy, do i ever feel you on that.

Knowing that there are services like Soulseek I feel like an ass for buying vinyl or music in stores anymore.

I can't believe there was a time i would shell out $15 for 1 song I liked on a cd with 14 other tracks of garbage

[/b]

not only soulseek, but if i see a movie about to be released in theaters that i maybe would shell out ten bucks to see, i check the bay for it first. i saw cinderella man the day before it was out in theaters... in the privacy of my own home. :haha:

I like movies in the theatre. I hate when I tell people I went to the theatre on opening day, and they're like "Why don't you just download?" And then I explain to them that movies are better on a big screen, and they just don't understand.

Or when my friend tells me he'll hook me up with a copy of a movie, and I say that I'd rather watch the real DVD because of the quality, and special features...they just don't understand.

There is something wrong with some of these people. Something very wrong.

• 1 month later...
Guest R@ndomH3ro

Bored at work, a lot of good website that I usually go one dont work at work. So mostly just looked at news pages