CAMRON UNDRESSES JAYZ.

MEROJUANA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by DESTROY90@Jan 19 2006, 06:54 PM

I heard this thing a while ago. I never really liked Jay. He's a good businessman though.

I'm not a businessman ima BUSINESS, MAN.

It's just a ploy to get more money in there pockets, the only good beef was 2 Pac and Biggie and it's over so fuck it.

The 50 Cent beef was seriously gay, 50 Cent is a shit cunt.

Originally posted by shaolinmasta+Jan 19 2006, 10:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shaolinmasta - Jan 19 2006, 10:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DESTROY90@Jan 19 2006, 06:54 PM

I heard this thing a while ago.  I never really liked Jay.  He's a good businessman though.

The 50 Cent beef was seriously gay, 50 Cent is a shit cunt.

[/b]

hahahaha NO SHIT!! everyone one talks shit n there diss songs mr fiddy is another posser

Originally posted by Milton@Jan 19 2006, 03:44 AM

Cam is alright. I always felt Cam's shit. But on a serious note Jay could shit on Cam in four bars. Everybody knows that.

Cam really isn't shit compared to Jay. Jay is the CEO of Def Jam, who the fuck is Cam?

Jay has always been superior lyrically to Cam by a long shot. Cam always survived off of hot beats and goofy rhymes. Even Kanye could shit on Cam.

Cam always talks shit about how much money he has yet he's living in a $71,000 condo in fucking Newark. Jay has watches worth more than Cam's house.

Whatever...

pretty much the end of the story right here. i enjoy cams suff but A. hes probably the least talented of his crew and B. take away the production and im throwing every dipset album in the garbage.

Hahaha. THis is good. He's talkin about this is just round 1 like this shit is even gonna make it to round 2. And why did this fool wait for Jay-Z to retire to start talkin shit about him?

On a whole other note:

JA RULE DROPPED A NEW ALBUM AND NOBODY NOTICED. THANK YOU 50 CENT.

For starters Nas called Jay-Z Joe Camel on "Ether" already, so Cam should step his game up on that one. Alf is funny though.

I like Cam and all, but this seems retarded. Open toed sandals and being 40+??? If that's all he has he should go back to the drawing board. Jay-Z is becoming a refined business man and his status in the hood is going to become less and less of an issue to him.

Nevertheless, my prediction is that Hov comes out with a song that shuts him down. Maybe him and Nas could do one together, I'm sure everyone remembers Cam jumping on the bandwagon and dissing Nas after Jay-Z did. And fuck Dame, he's washed up.

NAW NIGGA..YOU DON'T WANT TO GO TO WAR WITH ME LIL' FOLK...I JUST LISTENED TO THE CAMRON DISS TRACK AND 'ETHER" LIKE 12 TIMES IN A ROW WITH THE BASS TURNED ALL THE WAY UP..WHILE WEARING MY 'PAC/BIGGIE HOODIE AND PUMPING WEIGHTS WHILE WATCHING FOX NEWS..I'M MAAAAAAD MY NIGGA, MAD..DONT' GET FUCKED UP..

and your Mom's a whip wop head,

and you claim to be a hip-hop head?

ooh wop, two shots in his hip-hop head,

this way the whole world know that hip-hop's dead!

old nas beef but funny

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Jan 19 2006, 10:18 AM

Hahaha. THis is good. He's talkin about this is just round 1 like this shit is even gonna make it to round 2. And why did this fool wait for Jay-Z to retire to start talkin shit about him?

On a whole other note:

JA RULE DROPPED A NEW ALBUM AND NOBODY NOTICED. THANK YOU 50 CENT.

:haha: :haha: