CAMRON UNDRESSES JAYZ.

MEROJUANA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Milton@Jan 19 2006, 12:44 AM

Cam is alright. I always felt Cam's shit. But on a serious note Jay could shit on Cam in four bars. Everybody knows that.

Cam really isn't shit compared to Jay. Jay is the CEO of Def Jam, who the fuck is Cam?

Jay has always been superior lyrically to Cam by a long shot. Cam always survived off of hot beats and goofy rhymes. Even Kanye could shit on Cam.

Cam always talks shit about how much money he has yet he's living in a $71,000 condo in fucking Newark. Jay has watches worth more than Cam's house.

Whatever...

:$:

camron is a peice of worthless shit. he gets bucked at in his lambo, then brags about how hard he is because of it. on MTV cribs he leaves a staged voice message on the rocawear CEOs phone talking shit about 100 grand in bank accounts and all this other stupid shit

camron needs to die as soon as possible. i actually hit up "kill camron" next to my fillin the other day

fuck dipset, i wanna pull that 5 inch bandana down over juelz santanas eyes, then maybe his short ass will hit his head on a parking meter

ok well the local station just put it on spin twice, and the general concensus is people actually back cam. only two people adressed cam's flow, sayin dr seuss wants his royalty check from cam :haha:

but on the real, all lyrical content aside............

cam cant even speak on j for some sandals (this nigga was rockin some damn purple chinchilla an some diamonds outta his grandma house)

camron.jpg

camron.jpg

Originally posted by Milton@Jan 19 2006, 01:44 AM

Cam is alright.  I always felt Cam's shit.  But on a serious note Jay could shit on Cam in four bars.  Everybody knows that. 

Cam really isn't shit compared to Jay.  Jay is the CEO of Def Jam, who the fuck is Cam? 

Jay has always been superior lyrically to Cam by a long shot.  Cam always survived off of hot beats and goofy rhymes.  Even Kanye could shit on Cam. 

Cam always talks shit about how much money he has yet he's living in a $71,000 condo in fucking Newark.  Jay has watches worth more than Cam's house. 

Whatever...

YUP, NOTHING MORE TO BE SAID THAT WASN'T ALREADY STATED IN THE PREVIOUS PARAGRAPH. CAM STARTED A FIRE HE CAN'T PUT OUT, B!

jus because, this has:

01-The Diplomats - Begger For Mercy

02-The Diplomats - He's A Rider

03-The Diplomats - Get Wit The Set

04-The Diplomats - We Hate Them

05-40cal & JR Writer - Runnin' This Rap Shit

06-JR Writer - Major Paper

^All of of BigMikes'sBBG9

07-Cam'ron - You Got To Love It (Jay-Z Diss)

08-Cam'ron - Live On Streetsweepers "Im a writer not a biter"

09-Cam'ron Quick Kayslay Interview 1-18-06

http://rapidshare.de/files/11432446/The_Di...review.rar.html

im not even joking when i say i made better sounding recordings in high school with nothing but a shitty mic plugged in through a vestax mixer while me and my boy were drunk at 1 am.....

on a side note i take back my earlier comment....hell rell is the only one who could stand on his own without the heatmakers.

77 post's... 95% white boys from god knows where...

"the we love the black album/we dont know shit about sports drugs & entertainment" thread...

how you gonna come like jayz is the king of new york??? dude dont have clout PERIOD...

yall are crazy... cam was by HISELF in DC, and said "you aint takin shit from me, im from harlem..."

dropped it in second and drove to the E-R... what yall know about that... you kids are crazy...

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Jan 21 2006, 09:49 AM

77 post's... 95% white boys from god knows where...

"the we love the black album/we dont know shit about sports drugs & entertainment" thread...

how you gonna come like jayz is the king of new york??? dude dont have clout PERIOD...

yall are crazy... cam was by HISELF in DC, and said "you aint takin shit from me, im from harlem..." dropped it in second and drove to the E-R... what yall know about that... you kids are crazy...

geico-cavemen.jpg

That is so condescending!

Again, who the fuck is Cam?

As my boy said yesterday when I told him about the beef... "Didn't Cam'Ron do 'Horse and Carriage'?" That's all that needs to be said.

As for driving off from dude, that doesn't make him gangster. Real gangsters shoot back...

$71,000 house in Newark...

damn i just heard this the other day....worst diss hands down....you cant even understand what the fuck this monkey is saying. the only line that i heard was "you look like joe camel", and then they had this weak ass nigga singing some wannabe reggae shit on the hook

WEAK

camron is gay as fuck, go DIE