Hitler v. Elmo v. Mero

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by JambaJuice+Jan 18 2006, 06:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JambaJuice - Jan 18 2006, 06:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-STRAIGHT PUKE BRAH@Jan 17 2006, 09:41 PM

FASHIONCORE IS PRETTY BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN.

what does this mean i dont know what fashiocore or brokeback mountain is

[/b]

He might be talking about you then. :haha:

waaaaaaayyyyyyyy too many words.

hipsters do whatever is cool. right now its dunks, coke, and $50 novelty t shirts. they're elitest, pretentious cocksuckers who hae no real friends and fuck over anyone to stay 'cool. they either live in ny, or wish they did. they have stupid hair and are annoying.

emo kids are pussies who internalize instead of externalize. they're not as cool as hipsters, but they'd like to be...if they weren't so heartbroken and depressed. they wear stupid novelty shirts like hipsters, but they actually take the time to sift through thrift stores to find them. they can do this because they have a lot of free time cause they work at cinnabon, because they're 17. they're totally harmless and self involved and just want to be left alone, so picking on them just makes you look like an asshole.

metrosexuals are straight guys who have decent jobs and want to get laid, so they do what it takes to get pussy in the circles they run in. who cares? they stick to thier own kind and while they might seem a bit pretentious or elitest, they're not that bad at all. they're not nearly as insecure as the hipsters, so they're a whole lot easier to deal with. picking on them just makes you like jealous.

seeks/knows

well as I mentioned earlier...the hipster thing kinda struck a nerve I guess...

but I feel exempted somewhat; my reasoning:

-I drink pbr, but only because I'm poor and only if they don't have coors light or bud light on tap

-I like irony and discussing politics (hence my ironic right-wing SN), but mostly because I am a certified intellectual, and even though I have a couple tats, hate discussing them, esp at parties, because people ask about their "symbolism" and react funny when I say I'm just an artist and just happen to like cool iconography/art

-I hate indie music and live music because 1. it sux and 2. live music is too loud and usually sux...I only really like classical shit on the radio and classic rock/reggae

the metrosexual thing is kinda wierd too...I dress nice, j.crew, banana republic and shit, but thats the way I was brought up...not to look like a bum...and girls dig dressing nice I guess

I can't remember the rest...

oh yeah I don't wear any of them funny sneakers either

Guest Melburnian

I don't think i've ever seen an emo kid in Melbourne - Thank God

Yeah i'm fairly sure we get hipsters though, the only emo thing in Melbourne is that band Simple Plan there emo right?

Originally posted by John Birch@Jan 18 2006, 08:36 AM

-I drink pbr, but only because I'm poor and only if they don't have coors light or bud light on tap

-I like irony and discussing politics (hence my ironic right-wing SN), but mostly because I am a certified intellectual, and even though I have a couple tats, hate discussing them, esp at parties, because people ask about their "symbolism" and react funny when I say I'm just an artist and just happen to like cool iconography/art

-I hate indie music and live music because 1. it sux and 2. live music is too loud and usually sux...I only really like classical shit on the radio and classic rock/reggae

the metrosexual thing is kinda wierd too...I dress nice, j.crew, banana republic and shit, but thats the way I was brought up...not to look like a bum...and girls dig dressing nice I guess

so you can't afford the extra few bucks for a good beer, but you can afford expensive clothes? live music sucks, but their recordings are good? this doesn't make any sense.

Originally posted by seeking@Jan 18 2006, 06:47 AM

waaaaaaayyyyyyyy too many words.

hipsters do whatever is cool. right now its dunks, coke, and $50 novelty t shirts. they're elitest, pretentious cocksuckers who hae no real friends and fuck over anyone to stay 'cool. they either live in ny, or wish they did. they have stupid hair and are annoying.

this is awesome and on point

i'm not sure emo kids exist anymore past age 15

Originally posted by test pattern+Jan 18 2006, 01:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (test pattern - Jan 18 2006, 01:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-John Birch@Jan 18 2006, 08:36 AM

so you can't afford the extra few bucks for a good beer, but you can afford expensive clothes? live music sucks, but their recordings are good? this doesn't make any sense.

[/b]

Yes it does.

You're just mad cause you're a hipster. :haha:

what happened to the days when gay was just gay and it didnt have all these stupid sub-catagories... why do we have to name all the diiferent kind of gays like they're figure skating moves or some shit..

triple sow cow emo with a twist of hipster backflip into a metro fag bag asshole shit banger... :yuck:

what they all really are is attention seekin little pussies who are too scared to try to be real men and fail or get laughed at so the come up with stupid fuckin gimmics to try to be "cool" and embrace the fact that they are fuckin tools...