Hitler v. Elmo v. Mero

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's jump off the metaphorical building of the internet, kill ourselves, metaphorically, realize that you are equal to a zebra or some sort of shitty animal like a pelican.

Then, you could chose one of two paths. You could get off Myspace and realize that you could just talk to people and figure out they aren't so bad (or the other way around), as apposed to being fickel as hell about the way people are.

Or you could call pelicans fags, and zebras punk rock.

Originally posted by KniggazInDemStreetz@Jan 19 2006, 04:19 AM

Let's jump off the medaphorical building of the internet, kill ourselves, medaphorically, realize that you are equal to a zebra or some sort of shitty animal like a pelican.

You could chose one of two paths. You could get off Myspace and realize that you could just talk to people and figure out they aren't so bad (or the other way around), as apposed to being fikel as hell about the way people are.

Or you could call pelicans fags, and zebras punk rock.

hahahahaha what the fuck was that supposed to mean.

i like this guy.

haha,basically by saying how much you hate hipsters makes you a hipster for only disliking the fact that people are doing that same thing,soo there should be a new category called hipster,hipster's-one who cares soo much about what the essential "hipster" does to a certain extent that they have made themselves a hipster by being soo concerned.

so is everoyne's ultimate goal here to convince everyone that they don't give a fuck about anything at all? i don't get it. i mean, what's considered "cool?" i'm talking legitimately cool. sure, hipsters are, more often than not, a bunch of fake snakes who make for really shitty people. emo kids, as far as i know, don't really exist. they're either just fake hipsters or hardcore 15 year olds. no one sits around and cries all day. seriously. no one. all of that aside, though, what's cool? specifically. not just, "being on some real shit." or whatever else. i'm not trying to start shit or play devil's advocate, i'm sincerely confused.

Shit, I was hoping somebody would understand what I meant, not yet I guess.

Basically I was referring to how people are pulling this shit out their asses because (let's be honest) the INTRANET!

There are so many denominations of people that are created strictly because the shit people see on myspace and stuff, and it's the same as it's always been, but more people get to assume and debate over people on the internet.

Before Myspace= you meet someone and if they dress a certain way, and they act cool, they are cool, if they act like an asshole, they are not cool.

Myspace era= Everyone fits a category.

What I was trying to express through Zebras and Pelicans is that we are all animals with personalities and characteristics, and the 'posers' are naturally weeded out, and most of the denominations are needles to mention.

And I was using those animals because if Punk Rock were an animal it would probably be a zebra, or if Gay was an animal it would be a pelican (IMO).

I kind of lost myself in whatever I just said, but whatever, you guys can figure out life on the internet if you want.

Originally posted by KniggazInDemStreetz@Jan 19 2006, 04:37 AM

And I was using those animals because if Punk Rock were an animal it would probably be a zebra, or if Gay was an animal it would be a pelican (IMO).

this is awesome

i never really understood how people would bash the internet, either. i never hear anyone talk shit about the internet in person--only on the internet. i dunno. i guess i'll be back in this fine conversation tomorrow. goodnight, 12oz.

Yeah I realized the hypocrisy in the internet shit, but I'm talking in terms of creating denominations and shit.

I disagree with everything beside's the bashing of emo people, because they are really dumb, and don't exist.

And the negativity in the term 'hipster'. I understand why it is 'negative' but I liek to dress nice, and so do lot's of other people, and if dressing nice is in fashion (as it usually has been, from the dawn of time? I believe.) then yeah whatever, "Hip blah blah blah". But I, as a human, am not a Hipster, I am J*********************************.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Jan 18 2006, 10:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Jan 18 2006, 10:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MaKeItHaPpEn@Jan 18 2006, 08:45 PM

word ca. has them mad flows. spit it one mo'gain right quick?

makeithappen asked for more rapping

enough of this hipster emo yip yappin

[/b]

I loled.

Originally posted by KniggazInDemStreetz@Jan 18 2006, 08:52 PM

Because pelicans are predominitally pink.

you mean flamingoes

another person made this very mistake

his name was tony montana...

the world will remember him by a different name...

SCARFACE

tub.jpg

"fly pelican!"