Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Dazzle

So I'm sitting here..

And I'm 99% sure I'm going to get salmonella from this shit.

Have any of you actually looked at these things? It's enough to put me off food forever.

The end.

It's funny because, like, they're the only place that's open that late, and they must get so much business. We were waiting in line at the drive-thru for like, half an hour, there were that many cars. I really don't understand why nobody else stays open, there's plenty of foreigners to work those hours.

Actually it's not funny at all...

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by GucciCondom@Jan 15 2006, 02:18 AM

Wendy's is probably my favorite fast food. They started jewing it on the size of the patties after my man Dave died though.

Damn Jews and hamburgers...

vandammepics_movie04_jpg.jpg

"Non-Jew bitch, thats too much catsup, oy vay..."

I just noticed Wendys is the only place where I have ever witnessed morbidly obese people eating inside of it on numerous occassions. One time this dude seriously had like 8 burgers, 4 fries and 2 huge ass sodas. He topped it off with a large salad though, so I guess that balanced out the unhealthiness?

l_470149.jpg

"I found a TREASURE!!!"

I was looking for a screen shot where he want's to eat a frickin chicken sandwich if he wants which would make sence in this thread, but I thought that pic is good enough.

Guest Melburnian

Wendys serve chicken sandwiches and burgers in the states? I'm missing out big time. They only sell hotdogs, ice cream and milkshakes in Australia.

they dont even sell those in the states no place serves hotdogs except for nathans and it blows

Guest Melburnian

hahah Dairy queen sounds like a homosexual restaurant.

dairy queen is only here in the south, isn't it?

james coney island hotdogs slang hotdogs, too. i dunno if you have them in the north, either.

fuck hotdogs.

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Jan 15 2006, 10:18 AM

Wendy's is probably my favorite fast food. They started jewing it on the size of the patties after my man Dave died though.

Word the fuck up! Wendys fell the fuck off! they used to be my favorite burger chain. I fucking hate going there now. If there's more than 3 people in line forget it! you'll be standing there for like half an hour before they even take your order. The only place that don't take the next persons order till the last person gets their food. What the fuck is that???

And what's with skimping on the meat???

WHERE'S THE BEEF!?!? :huh2:

Dairy Queen is all over the country I thought. I know we have them up here in Philly anyways.

Originally posted by SF1+Jan 15 2006, 12:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Jan 15 2006, 12:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GucciCondom@Jan 15 2006, 10:18 AM

Word the fuck up! Wendys fell the fuck off! they used to be my favorite burger chain. I fucking hate going there now. If there's more than 3 people in line forget it! you'll be standing there for like half an hour before they even take your order. The only place that don't take the next persons order till the last person gets their food. What the fuck is that???

And what's with skimping on the meat???

WHERE'S THE BEEF!?!? :huh2:

[/b]

DUDE 89 cents you double the beef and on a #3 at wendy's thats six patties!!!! FUCKING POUND OF MEAT!!!!

i went last night

JR BACON CHEESEBURGERS FOR LIFE!!!

You must be young then. The patties were bigger back in the day. Shit there slogan was "where's the beef?" talking about other places skimping.

everytime i eat a spicy chicken sandwich from wendys. i always starting gagging immediately afterwards. yet i still continue to eat them. WTF??

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this