So I'm sitting here..

Dr. Dazzle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to work at Wendys when I was 16. We use to get so high and fuck with the mexicans that worked there. We would play beat the beaner with ketchup packets. Whataburger is pretty much the only fast food I will eat and they are open 24 hours plus they originate from Corpus Christi.

Sonic only exsists down south, yet they have comercials all over the country. What a waist of advertising money. Whoever it was that made the call to advertise in states where they don't even exsist should have been fired along time ago. :biglaugh:

And Wataburger is the shit! Only seen them in Texas though. Same with BigRed soda. Wataburger should expand up here and bring BigRed with them!

Originally posted by SF1@Jan 15 2006, 09:52 PM

Sonic only exsists down south, yet they have comercials all over the country. What a waist of advertising money. Whoever it was that made the call to advertise in states where they don't even exsist should have been fired along time ago. :biglaugh:

And Wataburger is the shit! Only seen them in Texas though. Same with BigRed soda. Wataburger should expand up here and bring BigRed with them!

big red fucking sucks , i swore it off for life. whataburger is the shit down here but ive grown tired of it. ruby tuesdays does the same shit though, they have these commercials here for bad ass burgers but none of them exist anywhere around me.

Originally posted by 1988@Jan 15 2006, 07:59 PM

Yo... I tell a bitch like this. "Baby, you look like a million crispy chicken nuggets!"

* But wouldnt it actually be 10 million and some change? hmmm

Actually, if what he said was true, that would mean you would be paying a dollar for each little nugget. Fuck that. I wouldn't pay 6 bucks for that shit.

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by hollowtips@Jan 15 2006, 01:35 PM

fosters freeze nigga....... university ave

Yeah, they've been there forever. i found one in Gilroy, too.

Milton, there's a Carl's Jr. around the corner from my house, and Wendy's is less than two miles from here...I don't eat at either of them, however. Shit's bad for you. :lighting cigarette:

Originally posted by Melburnian@Jan 15 2006, 09:38 AM

Wendys serve chicken sandwiches and burgers in the states? I'm missing out big time. They only sell hotdogs, ice cream and milkshakes in Australia.

wrong wendys. you're probably too young to remember the wendys they're talking about. they closed down yearssssssssss ago in australia.