So I'm sitting here..

Dr. Dazzle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hulk hogan@Jan 15 2006, 05:08 PM

kennedy-debris.jpg

kennedy-flatbush.jpg

the best.

For some reason I always just assumed this was a lil local place, we got one in the middle of the hood in RI

This Carl's Jr place, is it the same as Hardees? Same logo...I love me some Hardees when I hit VA

And on the Sonic tip, they aggravate the fuck outta me with all their commercials and none anywhere near here...but I did finally try em a few months ago, again in VA...shit was good money

And one more thing, how many of you guys got Wendy's that serve breakfast? That shit is unheard of around here, but again VA managed to surprise me...maybe I should move there, if for nothing but the fast food options

Originally posted by dumy@Jan 16 2006, 08:20 PM

FUCK KFC FOR REAL..

Not believing this would come out of dumy's mouth, I just consulted with my local toking black guy and he confirmed the truth:

"THATS WHACK!"

I personally like it. Though the sandwiches suck.

That and i used to thizz alot wit this gilr who now works at a kfc, and she always hooks it up FAT. Like boxes of wedges, popcorn chicken, the tenders, breast pieces, all that.

AND the cookie dough pies.

I dont like mc donalds much. Everytime i eat there i feel like i wasted my money. Its allright, but if i had my choice id eat anywhere else.

Never eaten at wendy's

Burger king and jack in crack hit hard.

Carls jr has probably the best burgers out there, but i almost never eat there because theyre so out of the way for me.