Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DITDxCULT

CROCS - the shoes/sandals

Over the past 2 years or so I have noticed a lot of people wearing these sandals. A couple people I play soccer with wear them and swear the are the best shoes they have ever had.

They look pretty ugly - but who knows, they could be all that.

Do any of you freaks own a pair? If so - whats the hype?

http://www.thecrocsstore.com/

history_header.jpg

cocoabeach.jpg

my friend came back from cali a couple months ago with a book of fluff and a pair of those on his feet...

i'll kill myself if these become popular...i'll almost be happy to see a pair of ugz instead of these... :yuck:

ugliez.jpg

I went snowboarding with the guy that runs distribution of these in North America. He's richer than Jesus. They are only 30 bucks and last forever. So if you're strapped on cash and don't mind looking like you shop for clothes at the Lego store you're in luck.

my girl is in the medical field, on her feet all day, and she rocks these things..... she says they are the most comfortable things shes ever had.... hers dont have the swiss cheese effect though... just solid... but if people are wearing them just to go out and shit thats kinda retarded...

Originally posted by nozaki@Jan 13 2006, 07:55 PM

i'll kill myself if these become popular...i'll almost be happy to see a pair of ugz instead of these... :yuck:

[

Ugz drive me fucking crazy.......that and those orange tanning salon tans......I wish someone would brerak it down for these girls that shit looks fucking stupid.

Originally posted by PUMPKIN ESCOBAR+Jan 14 2006, 02:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PUMPKIN ESCOBAR - Jan 14 2006, 02:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nozaki@Jan 13 2006, 07:55 PM

[

Ugz drive me fucking crazy.......that and those orange tanning salon tans......I wish someone would brerak it down for these girls that shit looks fucking stupid.

[/b]

It just so happens that i do this on the regular. But alas, I am only one man and there are so many rediculous looking broads.

yea these things are becoming a new fad. Alot of people in the medical feild wear them cause there comfy but alot of kids now are wearing them like the way they used to wear burks.

Originally posted by mr.yuck+Jan 14 2006, 12:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mr.yuck - Jan 14 2006, 12:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by PUMPKIN ESCOBAR@Jan 14 2006, 02:52 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-nozaki@Jan 13 2006, 07:55 PM

[

It just so happens that i do this on the regular. But alas, I am only one man and there are so many rediculous looking broads.

[/b]

artsart.jpg

Respek.

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Jan 13 2006, 08:51 PM

Yuppies+Hippie=Yippie.

This is a Yippie shoe.

Actually yippies were a weird sort of political movement in the 1960s started by Abbie Hoffman and some other jerks. They ran a pig for president.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now