what were you doing?

LiliStCynical

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just walked into the house, with 3 minutes left until midnight, after riding around with my boy smokin a million j's and dealing with his cousin's murder from the night before. 3 minutes later, at midnight, I was in the kitchen eatin chicken wings. Smoked another j and went home.

drank too much alcohol, got a kiss, woke up with a major hangover, went to work and got up and left after I realized that if I wait tables I might puke jameson all over everyone. So, I spent the rest of my day watching Cops and Roseanne marathons (SCORE.) and eating chinese food very slow.

ON THE BALL I POPPED A BOTTLE OF BUB LIT UP A BLUNT OF HAZE KISSED MY HOMEGIRL LIKE I JUST CAME HOME FROM PRISON GUZZLED THE REST OF MY NUTCRACKER HUGGED NASE QUES AND EVERYONE ELSE...THEN WE RAN OUT THE BUILDING AND IT WAS FUCKING MAYHEM IN THE STREETS NIGGAS WAS OUTSIDE LETTIN OFF SHOTS AND FIRECRACKERS AND ALL THAT SHIT WAS ALL LOVE I LOVE THE HOOD BABY THEN I WENT TO MY COUSINS PARTY AND THE SHIT WAS POOOOOOOPPPPPPPIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! YESTERDAY WENT DOWN PERFECTLY MY NIGGAS, PERFECTLY. IM GONNA LAY BACK TONIGHT CALL UP MY HOMEGIRL SMOKE THIS HAZE IN THE WHIP AND JUST RELAX. YEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHH!!!!!

MERO GEEEEEE

2GSIXNIGGASS