Atmosphere

logik.one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by logik.one@Dec 24 2005, 03:13 AM

So am i the only one who has heard of them. ive been talking to people everywhere and no one has heard a damn thing about atmosphere around here. i just want to know if im not alone in thinking that this shit is dope... so anyone else like them? favorite song? hate them? lemme know

Did you register to 12oz and have this as your first thread? If yes, you're wierd.

I don't like Atmosphere as much as I once did. He got gay as fuck when he released Seven's Travels.

His current CD sounds decent from what I briefly heard, though.

Originally posted by swif1+Dec 24 2005, 08:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swif1 - Dec 24 2005, 08:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-logik.one@Dec 24 2005, 03:13 AM

So am i the only one who has heard of them. ive been talking to people everywhere and no one has heard a damn thing about atmosphere around here. i just want to know if im not alone in thinking that this shit is dope... so anyone else like them? favorite song? hate them? lemme know

Did you register to 12oz and have this as your first thread? If yes, you're wierd.

I don't like Atmosphere as much as I once did. He got gay as fuck when he released Seven's Travels.

His current CD sounds decent from what I briefly heard, though.

[/b]

haha yeah i did just register and it was my first post... but i used to be on here like every day about 2 years ago... my user name was "ToYs" but then i moved out of my folks house,and lets just say a new computer and internet service werent really bills that i needed to be paying for when i first moved out... but i got a good job now so... here i am.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Dec 24 2005, 02:14 PM

I don't even listen to hip hop and I know who Atmosphere are. Are you stuck in 1996?

I remember when I first came on 12oz, almost 6 years ago, and the amount of "I love Atmosphere" threads then was equivalent to the amount of "I love Dave Chappelle" threads now.

Meaning a lot, basically.

This is true

Logik, most of the people that say they hate Atmosphere, loved them at one point in time. Otherwise, they wouldnt care so much.

BUT, what the fuck is with the hating on Target?! Everyone knows they got the best shit there!

Guest uncle-boy

i cant believe there was a thread even stated about this within the past 5 years

i think dude makes some dope music...... keeps up with MURS in FELT.

hate! hate! hate! hate! hate!

haha i think its funny as shit that people are like :blah, blah, blah, what is this 1996 get with the times, blah,blah,blah. like im this with the times cool guy... seriously im like a step away from being a pop culture hermit. sigh, ill never get to hang out with the popular kids...

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by La.@Dec 30 2005, 04:06 AM

Logik, most of the people that say they hate Atmosphere, loved them at one point in time. Otherwise, they wouldnt care so much.

when i was a little kid, Thriller dropped and people asked me if i liked Michael Jackson. I said "Of course!

When Michael released "Bad" a few years later, i hated it. If someone asked me if I like Michael, i said "No way, he sucks". and i was right, he kept getting worse.

take our word for it, Atmosphere sucks. Overcast was like Thriller.

abandon your love for Atmosphere, before slug's starts to look like an alien and gets exposed for fucking little boys

I definitely don't like Atmosphere as much as I used to, but I still listen to it regularly. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Overcast, i thought it was the more consistent of the albums.

And i don't think the new one was very memorable, but I enjoyed one or two tracks.