why did that come out of my mouth?

Frate_Raper

I was watching this family shovel snow at a chruch,my boy goes "who makes their kid get up at this hour to shovel snow?" out of my vile, retarded, shitty mouth pops "the same dad that forces himself into his sons mouth". We died laughing but what the fuck is wrong with me?

I say,think and do the worst shit.I'm a horrible person.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that first one really isn't that funny. I have to live with a bunch of girly little homos like that at the moment. Every two seconds they are like "hey you ... your really gay. Snicker snicker" and all these dudes will laugh at that shit and i'll be standing there looking at them like "what are you twelve bitch?"

That frothy call however is pretty funny.

Originally posted by RoboThruster@Dec 16 2005, 04:36 PM

that first one really isn't that funny. I have to live with a bunch of girly little homos like that at the moment. Every two seconds they are like "hey you ... your really gay. Snicker snicker" and all these dudes will laugh at that shit and i'll be standing there looking at them like "what are you twelve bitch?"

That frothy call however is pretty funny.

my housemates are like this.

they always come back with either "you are" or "your mum does" in a wierd accent anytime you may say anything.

drives me nuts.

hahaha i blurted out something i shouldnt have the other day

basically it was in a group of some frnds while this girl i was kinda into was with us as well altho i didnt really talk to her

i told em how im doing a women studies course and they all said how its filled with man hating lesbos, and i was like nah, theres tons of babes in the class i bet. thats the only reason im taking it cuz of the babes. Then they chimed in with yeh well they prolly dont shave their legs. And i reply, fuck whatever id rather have a non shaven leg babe then no babe at all....

then the girl that im into got up and left.....

good times

WOW I forgot about starting this,I worked all night.

Gay jokes are fucking weak but jokes about ruffies,religon and sand boxes tear shit apart.If that lowers my self esteme in any way then I need to go on Opraha and cry about my shitbag life up to this point.

Another sweet exsample of me being a fuck

One crew of guys roles up to my truck.I can't see one of the retards they have on their crew."Hey buddy wheres stupid Chris?" stupid Chris sits up in the back of the crew cab.

i went to school with this kid that only had one arm. i remember the first day saw him in class i said, "damn, dudes only got one arm".

i have no idea why i said it out loud.

he heard me.

i apologized for being an idiot.

but i have no idea why i did that. i felt so fucking bad.

i get mad when people point out my tattoos all the time. how the fuck does dude feel having some asshole in his class point out the fact that he is missing an arm.

i never forgave myself for that one.

funny, how shit can pop into your head and come out with out you really meaning it.

Originally posted by iquit@Dec 17 2005, 04:38 AM

i went to school with this kid that only had one arm. i remember the first day saw him in class i said, "damn, dudes only got one arm".

i have no idea why i said it out loud.

he heard me.

i apologized for being an idiot.

but i have no idea why i did that. i felt so fucking bad.

i get mad when people point out my tattoos all the time. how the fuck does dude feel having some asshole in his class point out the fact that he is missing an arm.

i never forgave myself for that one.

funny, how shit can pop into your head and come out with out you really meaning it.

damn dude,youve got tattoos, let me see them!

I WAS AT THIS SHOP THE OTHER DAY LIKE A BIG RETAIL MUSIC STORE AND THIS DUDE WALKS PAST WITH A PASTEL YELLOW T SHIRT WITH SOME ORANGE WRITING ON IT, AND HE WAS WEARING MATCHING ORANGE THONGS. HAD THE NICE BLEACHED HAIR AND WAS SUCKIN DOWN SOME YUPPIE JUICE - AKA REALLY EXPENSIVE JUICE FROM SOME TRENDY JUICE BAR

I TURN TO MY FRIEND AND I GO - CHECK OUT THIS FAGGOT

TURNED OUT I SAID IT TOO LOUD AND THE DUDE TURNED ROUND AND GREASED ME OFF.. I JUST LAUGHED BUT I STILL FELT KINDA BAD

WATEVER

I went out for a night on the town with an old friend and his new girlie. He was so pumped over this chick,and yes she was hot, so we hit two art openings and then a bar.It's like 3 am and his lady is fucking smashed.

Matty rolls to the can to and this chick and I are having a laugh about something when she screams in my face "yeah like me having no FUCKING HAND".....and she stuffs her nub in my face.

I didn't even notice until then she was missing her left hand, Matt said he was walking up to us as she said it.............I dropped my pint of oj and was in comlete shock.I didn't even laugh at her joke.I felt really bad.

One time at a Jays game, there was a dude proposing to his girlfriend up on the big screen.

I say, "Geez, what kind of hurtbag would propose to his wife at a Blue Jay game?" and the guy I was with says ""I don't know, some kind of loser, I guess".

And then we see ourselves up on the big screen sitting right behind them.

We felt bad, but it's all good because it turns out that they were already engaged. And my friend's dad's friend got them a plastic Blue Jay ring, which they really appreciated.

Originally posted by sillysiphilis@Dec 18 2005, 08:35 PM

I was at this bar and this old guy with parkinson's spills his drink all over the counter. So I look right at him and I say, "Hey you fucking Jew, why don't you make your self useful and stick your self in a goddamn oven?"

Then he tells me that he was a survivor of the Holocaust.

It was SOOOOO embarassing.

So parkinsons comes from the Holocaust?

-fuse.

I was at the bar last week with my girl and we're sitting at this table next to the bar. Well, these 2 guys in their mid 40s are sitting there drinking. They're out of place since it's usually a younger/college age crowd there. One of them is looking out at the crowd while the other is looking directly at us. So he's staring for a good 10 minutes and it's starting to bug me, and I lean over to my friend and ask "what the fuck is this dude fucking staring at?" Well, they finish their drinks and get up to leave and the guy who was staring grabs his blind stick/walking stick...

Yeah. Wear some glasses or something.

Originally posted by fuse=--action+Dec 19 2005, 01:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fuse=--action - Dec 19 2005, 01:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sillysiphilis@Dec 18 2005, 08:35 PM

I was at this bar and this old guy with parkinson's spills his drink all over the counter. So I look right at him and I say, "Hey you fucking Jew, why don't you make your self useful and stick your self in a goddamn oven?"

Then he tells me that he was a survivor of the Holocaust.

It was SOOOOO embarassing.

So parkinsons comes from the Holocaust?

-fuse.

[/b]

Atleast thats what Michael J Fox told me

Hahaha good thread. I say stupid things all the time. Recently- I go to art school, and although I am in the somewhat sane Photo Dept., I still see all kinds of wierdos. (rotund girls in togas, dudes in capes, chicks wearing bunny ears, paper shirts, paper skirts, drunken gay dudes in sailor outfits....)

I was in the colour labs waiting to use the kolex and this girl comes out of the room smiles at me and walks on. She had vampire teeth. Honest to god vampire teeth. I was in a cranky, sleep deprived mood and remarked to my friend, what does she think she's a vampire or something, wtf. My friend looks at me in horror and says no, her teeth are just naturally like that, right as vampire girl looks over her shoulder and gives me a hurt look. I felt shame.

37030998RHerlJ_ph.jpg

Originally posted by beardo@Dec 19 2005, 05:06 AM

i keep telling my roomate to "kill yourself", like i do to everyone else. yeah. her husband killed himself last year. :lol:

When I was young and naieve I said " I never really liked him anyway" about a guy my sister knew, who had just killed himself. In my defence I was about 10, but I will never live that one down