Ramadan

WetPussy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To a person with a simple brain, theories like that page you posted work for some. Because it sounds smart....... and you cant really understand it.....so yah it works for your brain. Like you posted earlier.........a wasted month? no actaully people usaully Save money a lot of money and then when it's EID, the end of the fasting, they Ball out... Many Muslims give there money to charity to their comunity, to there neighbors.....i can never be homeless and i would always have a place to hide from police as a muslim always have food it's a bond you wouldnt know about because YOU TOTTALLY HATE LIFE DOOOOD........When you grow up someday weither you are Muslim or not, and you can stop being insecure and trying to impress mystery boys on the internet and running from yourself, You will realize The shit you complain about and the poverty and people dying and the corrupt GOVT, no jobs blah blah baby baby blahh. these would actaully not exist is Islamic Law was in order, and or people fallowed the Qur'an, It's funny that you guys get your knowledge from Islam hate websites. Fucking a 12 year old? Thats funny i have look into this Slander issue, thats not true and proven if you read from the source not a hick telling you its a fact and he SWEARS to god, OH WAIT HE DONT BELIEVE IN HIM I THANNNK> haaaa. i am sure i can find a christian hate website that says Jesus breakdances and snorts coke. (blessings and peace to the real man) So realistcly, if you studied Islam, you would Realize Muhammad (pbuh) is just like you, HE THINKS RELIGION IS WRONG. Because they are all the same but Man corrupts them and changes them, thats why the Qur'an isn't changable and hasn't. Do your homework bro. Islam isn't even a realigion it is a realitization that God is ONE and that there is no need for organized religion just the praising of our creator, it's a way of life and Ways to help you be not as stupid and insecure and ego ridden as you. Like fasting with it's hundreds of logical health and mental benefits... Stop acting like we are smart because she we smoke a blunt and read an atheist website and it sounds good enough. Islam has extremest, Graffiti has extremist. The thing is realisticly there are more Muslim people everyday, and eventually Humanity when they actaully READ IT, will keep converting and your "karma" if you will of this life is that your kids will be muslim and they will laugh at you for spending your time trying to put people down on the internet, (which there is literally no reason to do unless you are insecure you gain nothing from it.) Someone with a brain that can understand pages like you posted understands brains like yours, things work very simpley in this life. Sorry for your pain and your insecurity, Maybe you should go spend your money and not benefit your health and not get free food and not learn about reality, and not gain peace in your brain and confidence with self, and not become more blessed and all the other things that are a waste of time like you said. ha.

don't forget to wash your Kayne scarf and your hipster jeans and your athiest are totally kewl shirt, before judgement day

And like homeboy said. You are just like Muslim extremist. (p.s. you can't be muslim and an extremist) thats just like a kid from Conneticuit that thinks he is a black panther zulu gangstah that hates white people and he is white. What do "muslim extremists" do? They push their views on people and act hostile over something not true. or something they THINK IS TRUE.. like yourself, you come on a page about Ramadan and join the Dick log flume and ride the River. and give some page that is possibley the weakest page i have seen for God-less ideas...... So if there is no God, why do you all hate islam, aren't you TOTALLY above religion? TOTALLLYY BRAAAAAA.

You can say whatever you want in return, but when you have a mind strong as mine and skills alhamdulillah as much as mine, When un educated people talk such nonsense it is mearly Funny and proves their emotions take over instead of logic, why they dont believe in GOD. It's TOTALLY CONVENIANT> OMG like What dorks...WHO LIKES PRAYING....i cant like eat it or fuck it OMGOMG PRAYING? you get nothing for your senses out of it? Quick pass me my ipod i need to see that miley Ray Sirus Video on youtube, i forgot that Mankind fallows things other non educated humans say and we are literally living in a mentally cave man period but other smart people have made technoglogy so i identify with them . schhhnnarf schnnnnarf.

Burn your face off

:-)

Bless you children

Your wife will cheat on you,

you will never be loved truely.

and your girl has stds she lies,

and your friends use you.

Totally rightious braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Omg Life is like Awesomeeeeeee.

it's like a big party. I dunno who created it. but it's totally fun LETS NOT THINK ABOUT IT> hehehehe omgomg

Nobody's gonna' read all that.

NOBODY is gonna read on that. this is my point, No one reads anything they come up with opinions by themselves, hence why they don't agree with Muslim beliefs cause they never read anything real and enough.....

also....NO BODY WILL READ IT? ARE YOU A PYSCHIC? nice comment that has no meaning. because obviously someone will read it FUCKTARD< maybe your next comment will be more accurate. "I DIDNT READ THIS"> or Me and the cool police who think its coool to be apathetic wont read this......Or. I READ THIS. but your right and i cant argue with someone thats smart duhhr oops.

In terms of this board I am a bit psychic or should I say that the statistics are in favor of my statement based on past experience that MOST PEOPLE on this board don't pay attention to soap box ramblings.

Especially when they come from newbies.

Even more so when they are religious tirades.

Double that for pompous people such as yourself.

You equating everybody hating on Islam with being a hipster is just as bad as all these guys equating Muslims with being cave dwelling terrorists.

You're parroting shit you just read that got you revved up.

It happens.

Practice some self control like a good little Muslim.

Also, try to limit your "intelligent" retort to this to less that an essay.

64jj1x.jpgNew Ramadan Joinsty i did.

n5eut.jpgMy Free Abu Hamza Ramadan joint. HAAAAAAAAA! hahahaha. oh mannnn, this is funny if your muslim. :-P

QUOTES FROM ABU HAMZA:

"Killing of the kafir (non-believer) for any reason you can say it is OK, even if there is no reason for it." He called on his followers to poison, ambush and kill non-believers and added: "You must have a stand with your heart, with your tongue, with your money, with your hand, with your sword, with your Kalashnikov. Don't ask shall I do this, just do it."[34]

Of licensors for alcohol sellers he said: "Make sure that the person who gave him the licence for that wine shop doesn't exist any more on the Earth. Finish him up. Give him dawa (inviting non-Muslims to accept the truth of Islam). If he doesn't respect dawa, kill him."[35]

He suggested that people coined the term suicide attack to put others off it. "It is not called suicide - this is called shahada, martyring, because if the only way to hurt the enemies of Islam except by taking your life for that, then it is allowed," adding: "The person who hinders Allah's rule, this man must be eliminated".

In January 2006 while on trial, he accused the Jewish people of being "blasphemous, treacherous and dirty" and explained that this was "why Hitler was sent into the world".[36] He also called for "a world dominated by a caliph, sitting in the White House".[34] Whilst under cross-examination Hamza claimed the Jews control the Foreign Office, the media and the money supply in Britain and the US.[37]

------------------------

Wasn't that Richard Reid guy also a writer? I remember back in the day someone on here talking about how he used to go bombing with Reid, and then dude actually went and bombed a plane.

For real though, you need to chill. Shit ain't that serious.

In terms of this board I am a bit psychic or should I say that the statistics are in favor of my statement based on past experience that MOST PEOPLE on this board don't pay attention to soap box ramblings.

Especially when they come from newbies.

Even more so when they are religious tirades.

Double that for pompous people such as yourself.

You equating everybody hating on Islam with being a hipster is just as bad as all these guys equating Muslims with being cave dwelling terrorists.

You're parroting shit you just read that got you revved up.

It happens.

Practice some self control like a good little Muslim.

Also, try to limit your "intelligent" retort to this to less that an essay.

First off try to keep it to less than an essay? OH YES GASFACE YES MASTER, anything to please you....... NEWBIES? i have been in this since 95, and on here with different names for Years.

Nice try though, i can tell you atleast know your place.

and no didn't get Rev'd up cause i read something. I just Actaully read it, un like people who comment on it... i am Native american and european, was agnostic for years completely non Bias i have no reason to favor it. I didn't even know what a muslim was before.

First off try to keep it to less than an essay? OH YES GASFACE YES MASTER, anything to please you....... NEWBIES? i have been in this since 95, and on here with different names for Years.

Nice try though, i can tell you atleast know your place.

and no didn't get Rev'd up cause i read something. I just Actaully read it, un like people who comment on it... i am Native american and european, was agnostic for years completely non Bias i have no reason to favor it. I didn't even know what a muslim was before.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Abu Hamza is off the chains, and he acted like he was peaceful on TV. Unfortunately once anyone gets people to listen and fallow them they get a little Crooky mc Crooklestein.... but for all i know, maybe he was just a genius. :-)

Funny how you have nothing to say that matters this time.

Stop doing meth.

To a person with a simple brain, theories like that page you posted work for some. Because it sounds smart....... and you cant really understand it.....so yah it works for your brain

I did understand it perfectly, it was very simple and yes it was very smart. Especially as it did not even need to go into science, it merely showed all the words invented to explain things we don't understand.

I like your display of ignorance and stupidity in defense of something ignorant and stupid.

The coolest thing about Islam/Muslims is I taught a kid from Jordan how to skateboard . He was 17 years-old spoke English fluently , he just never saw a skateboard in person . I gave him a setup of stuff I didn't need . I remember his Mother telling me that " Allah praises me for showing her son something new and " American " for him to be involved with . It sounded a bit weird then but I totally appreciate the comment now . In return he gave me a CD-R of Muslim Punk which sounds like Bad Religion except I couldn't understand it...lol . I still have that CD and play it from time to time .