Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WetPussy

Ramadan

the muslim holy month of ramadan begins tomorrow, no food or drink, no sex or smoke or nothing, from sunrise to sunset for a whole month.

What a fucken waste of being alive then!

Why don't they just shoot themselves then?

No food or drink, no sex or smoke or nothing, from sunrise to sunset for the whole rest of eternity.

I seriously can't see the point in this practice.

who said anything about eternity? its only for a month. its for many reasons, including to control your desires as a way of respecting God and what God wants from us on tht month. to also feel how it fels to be poor, and etc. etc.

i see all these white dudes saying they are converted muslims, even though i know this is a journey to get in touch with thier inner "blackness" i gotta know, out of all the religions available to you...at what point where you like, yeah man that shits off the meat rack!

so many religions have shity selling points.

• Like 1

ramadan is also a time for "cleansing" of the "soul". purification, forgiveness, humbleness, and many more good stuff. you dont just not eat, you are also not supposed to do, well, basically, ANY sin at all, like lying, stealing, killing, raping, driving a jetta or a civic.

If not drinking, smoking, doing drugs, having sex, eating good food, and being poor are what makes Ramadan, well, let's just say I've been having a fucking fantastic past 4 months of Ramadan.

not for a whole month man, from sunrise to sunset, of course you can survive without water for that long, you can run a marathon while doing it too. just drink allot of water before the sunrise.

LOL LOL LOL

xoxo

hellokitty

yo..

i could go without food and water and shit

but if some hot ass dominican chic was throwin that thang on me and whispering in my ear about what she wanted to do to me....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiit!

it could be high noon and i would HAVE TO smash it..

edit- asian, white, black, ect. (any bangin chic)

Guest imported_Europe

I couldn't do it, but I respect those that can.

And Im not into religion at all, but going thorugh Ramadan is a sign of great willpower to me.

get in that ass quick fast like ramadan its that rap phenomenon don dada fuck papa you got ta,,,

only relevance the word ramadan brings to my mind.

Originally posted by WetPussy@Oct 3 2005, 09:28 PM

ramadan is also a time for "cleansing" of the "soul". purification, forgiveness, humbleness, and many more good stuff. you dont just not eat, you are also not supposed to do, well, basically, ANY sin at all, like lying, stealing, killing, raping, driving a jetta or a civic.

So those sins are okay from sunset to sunrise or any other time of the year?

i see nothing respectable in denying yourself pleasure for a pretend being. wetpussy, you say "only a month" - ONLY? thats 1/12th of a year, which means if one carries this practice throughout their life, they will have denied themself pleasure for 1/12th of it. way to fucking go. when your tummy is rumbling, picture me eating a steak and getting my dick sucked.

there is something seriously wrong with a thread about 'ramadan' started by wetpussy

maybe ram my dan or something would have been better?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now