[WHY] Spinning rims

Kr430n5_666

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Oct 3 2005, 08:45 PM

No, this is technologically impressive, and corny as balls. Spinners are just corny as balls.

Holy shit.

I want that my car to day "DOG ERECTION" on the tires.

I'm going to keep this huge advancement in technology in mind when I feel like customizing my car...because afterall...like it said on the site...my car is ME and I suppose that perhaps I am a dog's erection. Yeah this makes no sense.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Shark Hammil+Oct 3 2005, 09:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shark Hammil - Oct 3 2005, 09:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-THANKYOU@Oct 3 2005, 02:55 PM

i dont care what anyone says, that shit is tight. you guys hate on shit just to hate on shit.

yall know i like rap for the most part, but i can appreciate other genre's of music... i just picked up that new HIM album and i think its pretty dope. not my norm, but i can respect it for what it is all the same.

car rims have been around for ever, and those spinner ones were a huge leap forward in technology, yea they might be corny if youre broke and got a shitty car with spinners, but if youre doing your thing and got your shit together, and want to do that shit, do your thing. you guys are always knocking someone elses shit.

how about you shut the hell up, and go about your business. those same people with spinners could probally say a thousand things that you do that they think are stupid. but in the end, its up to you what matters, so who gives a flying fuck.

Once again you go out of your way to prove to us what a jackass you are....

People that own spinners... fall into a few different categories:

1) Rich white dorks from the burbs who strive to be "down" with "hip-hop". You're parents bought you that white Escalade. **You're eye-talian and "connected" to the mob. You are hard.

**Being 1/4 Italian does not make you Italian. Youre Uncle's friend knew someone who was an errand-boy for the mob. Youre not actually connected to anything other than being a douchebag.

gs_150x150.gif

2) "Poor" black folk who spend their welfare checks on stupid shit like spinners/fresh kicks.... Get a real fucking job and do something with your fucking life. (Note: Selling drugs is not "doing something" with your life...)

3) Pop rap stars. Hey guys, you've bastardized your entire "culture". Keep dancin' on the idiot box and pleasin' yo' massas in the record company boardroom and keeping youre people striving to be just like you and wasting money on unneccesary shit and dying. You all need to be killed. Stat.

crazyhorse.jpg

=

img0090.jpg

[/b]

yes

IF YOU GOT MONEY TO TRICK ON SPINNIN RIMS. DO YOUR THING. IM NOT A BIG FAN OF THEM SHITS BUT WHATEVER B, I AINT GONNA KNOCK THE NEXT NIGGA AND BE LIKE "FUCK YOU DUDE! SPINNING RIMS ARE FOR WIGGERS AND NIGGERS DUUUDE!!" JUST BECAUSE IM DRIVING MY MOMS LEASED VOLVO. I LIKE BLACK RIMS. IM WORKIN ON THE CRISPY BLACK 2005 IMPALA WITH BLACK RIMS. HOLLA AT THAT BOYBOY...THERES ALOT OF HATIN ASS MUTHAFUCKAS ON HERE B. WOW, YOU NIGGAS ARE REAL SALTY...WHATS THE MATTER B? HATING ON THE NEXT NIGGA ISN'T GONNA MAKE YOU HAVE SHIT. I SEEN A NIGGA ON THE CROSS BRONX THE OTHER DAY IN A BLACK LAMBO, AND I GAVE THE NIGGA A THUMBS UP. I DIDNT SAY "MAN FUCK THAT OLD FAGGOT! HE PROBABLY GOT A LITTLE DICK AND HE SMELLS!" CUZ IM NOT A HATER. BOTTOM LINE? STOP HATIN. SPINNERS LOOK CRACK ON A BIG BODY TRUCK (I JUST LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW AND SEEN AN EXPO ON SPINNERS.)

MERO

MLBC.

Originally posted by THANKYOU@Oct 3 2005, 03:55 PM

i dont care what anyone says, that shit is tight. you guys hate on shit just to hate on shit.

yall know i like rap for the most part, but i can appreciate other genre's of music... i just picked up that new HIM album and i think its pretty dope. not my norm, but i can respect it for what it is all the same.

car rims have been around for ever, and those spinner ones were a huge leap forward in technology, yea they might be corny if youre broke and got a shitty car with spinners, but if youre doing your thing and got your shit together, and want to do that shit, do your thing. you guys are always knocking someone elses shit.

how about you shut the hell up, and go about your business. those same people with spinners could probally say a thousand things that you do that they think are stupid. but in the end, its up to you what matters, so who gives a flying fuck.

Further proof that we should just throw Texas into the ocean.

Spinners are the most retarded shit I've seen in the past five years, just a hair less stupid than JNCO jeans, or else it'd be longer.

Whachu know about the spinner shoes?

18sprewell27.l.jpg

Not only can you ride on spinners now when your walk can be as crunk.

<table border='0' cellpadding='0' align="left">

<tr><td>

<OBJECT classid='clsid:02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B' width="320"

<param name='src' value="http://x500.putfile.com/videos/27520055883.mp3">

<param name='autoplay' value="true">

<param name='controller' value="false">

<param name='loop' value="false">

<EMBED src="http://x500.putfile.com/videos/27520055883.mp3" width="320" height="240" autoplay="true" HIDDEN="true"

</EMBED>

</OBJECT>

</td></tr>

</table>

"Im walking spinners, im walking spinners"

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Oct 4 2005, 12:41 AM

IF YOU GOT MONEY TO TRICK ON SPINNIN RIMS. DO YOUR THING. IM NOT A BIG FAN OF THEM SHITS BUT WHATEVER B, I AINT GONNA KNOCK THE NEXT NIGGA AND BE LIKE "FUCK YOU DUDE! SPINNING RIMS ARE FOR WIGGERS AND NIGGERS DUUUDE!!" JUST BECAUSE IM DRIVING MY MOMS LEASED VOLVO. I LIKE BLACK RIMS. IM WORKIN ON THE CRISPY BLACK 2005 IMPALA WITH BLACK RIMS. HOLLA AT THAT BOYBOY...THERES ALOT OF HATIN ASS MUTHAFUCKAS ON HERE B. WOW, YOU NIGGAS ARE REAL SALTY...WHATS THE MATTER B? HATING ON THE NEXT NIGGA ISN'T GONNA MAKE YOU HAVE SHIT. I SEEN A NIGGA ON THE CROSS BRONX THE OTHER DAY IN A BLACK LAMBO, AND I GAVE THE NIGGA A THUMBS UP. I DIDNT SAY "MAN FUCK THAT OLD FAGGOT! HE PROBABLY GOT A LITTLE DICK AND HE SMELLS!" CUZ IM NOT A HATER. BOTTOM LINE? STOP HATIN. SPINNERS LOOK CRACK ON A BIG BODY TRUCK (I JUST LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW AND SEEN AN EXPO ON SPINNERS.)

MERO

MLBC.

Mero, you are actually one of my favorite individuals on this board.

Besides that, as I stated before, I'm not really hating on anyone. Although I think they are rather stupid, I'm really just trying to figure out what the deal is with these things.

I still am really interested as to where/why/how it all started.

Spinners are like having diamond encrusted gold watches

You already have a gold watch, why add diamonds?

bling bling nukka!

Same with cars, you already have a nice car why add spinners? Show it off.

My boy eric drives an Escalade with spinners and a slapping sound systems, and he still livin in his mommas house, its what you call ghetto rich. But he blings, and thats what its about.

Showing off, is what it boils down to.

i dunno what the big deal is to yall.....i dont have any spinners or nothin but i think the answer to the original question is pretty fucking easy...if cars is somethin your interested in and you like making your ride look nice thats why you get things like spinners....im sure some of yall spend your money on things others would think is stupid...it just matters what your hobbys are and what ur interested in...however i can see where yall are coming from when theres fucking soccer moms driving in them.....i just want to rob those bitches when i see that shit....there husbands give them so much money that they dont have anything else to spend it all on...p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c :haha:

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Oct 4 2005, 09:41 AM

HATING ON THE NEXT NIGGA ISN'T GONNA MAKE YOU HAVE SHIT. I SEEN A NIGGA ON THE CROSS BRONX THE OTHER DAY IN A BLACK LAMBO, AND I GAVE THE NIGGA A THUMBS UP. I DIDNT SAY "MAN FUCK THAT OLD FAGGOT! HE PROBABLY GOT A LITTLE DICK AND HE SMELLS!" CUZ IM NOT A HATER. BOTTOM LINE? STOP HATIN. SPINNERS LOOK CRACK ON A BIG BODY TRUCK (I JUST LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW AND SEEN AN EXPO ON SPINNERS.)

MERO

MLBC.

Hahaha this from the guy who talks the most shit in the myspace thread.

Edit: I don't really care if someone has spinners on their car, but I hate it when someone buys the shittiest set they can find and act like it makes their car worth 50 grand. Luckily there aren't many sets of spinners over here.

Originally posted by Shark Hammil@Oct 3 2005, 09:01 PM

2) "Poor" black folk who spend their welfare checks on stupid shit like spinners/fresh kicks.... Get a real fucking job and do something with your fucking life. (Note: Selling drugs is not "doing something" with your life...)

Yeah, five thousand dollar rims on a shitbox are funny. That's a black thing.

BUT - How does that affect you negatively? Why does the hate flow so freely in your blood?

I'm not a fan of spinners, but if someone wants to go buy them and stick 'em onto a car, they can go right ahead. Spend them dollars - it is what keeps the economy going, like it or not.

I think spinners are a marvel of ingenuity in the car culture. I can't see myself ever going that outlandish with a ride, but to each their own.

When will the "I hate stamp collectors" or "FUCK model airplane builders" threads be released?

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Oct 3 2005, 07:41 PM

MERO

MLBC.

Oh, well you pretty much said what I wanted to say, but more eloquently.

And good luck with snatching the Impala with black rims. You have good taste. You ever see that episode of Cribs with Dale Jarret Jr.? He had a nice one courtesy of Chevrolet.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Oct 3 2005, 09:30 PM

... I'm really just trying to figure out what the deal is with these things.

I still am really interested as to where/why/how it all started.

Jeez - third post in a row. Yeah, I'm curious too. But what makes me more curious is why soooo many people think of them as a status symbol.

I know money is good, and lots of money is even better, but whatever happened to money laundering and investment through jewelry and stuff? Why spinners? The bigger issue is SUVs. You Americans need to examine that shit a heck of a lot more thoroughly than spinners.

i had to mute this thread.

but straight up yo, fuck model airplane builders, why do they do that bullshit, waste of time and effort.

as for spinners, ive seen astrovans on spinners, ive seen fucking ford focus hatchbacks on spinners, ive seen chevy camaros on spinners, ive seen so much ugly shit in my lifetime, icant get erections anymore.now thats some real bullshit.