So you Think You Can Moderate?

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by LENS@Sep 7 2005, 06:33 PM

the way he clowned this one kid once who wanted us all to vote for some t-shirt design of his was hilarious. he's funny and satirical like Seeking but without all the hate and angst

That was absolutely excellent. Casek for mod, all day. Or Tyler Durden.

Anyone tried these?

labels-GF_180etc.jpg

Really good.

I AM A MOD.

the others with the mod titles are just puppets to my game..

im sayin.

in all actuality...i would be a good mod but im not saying i want to be..

im diplomatic, fair and reasonable, and not to mention smart.

if the time comes,

VOTE Pfffffffffft for mod.

realize.

:innocent:

Originally posted by LENS+Sep 7 2005, 07:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Sep 7 2005, 07:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-26SidedCube@Sep 8 2005, 12:04 AM

I already moderate on another (very cheesey) forum. All I do is delete topics and e-scream on 14 year olds.

P :yuck: ure graffiti?

[/b]

Hah.

Nah. It's corney but not quite EminemWorld.Com corney.

That's all I'm saying.

Guest imported_Europe

Im so lucky that no one jocks me here, I guess my Channel Zero e-persona is lurking too much in the shadows to be part of the in-crowd...

But that doesnt matter cause I get paid to mod and guide people in real life, and I get to drink like hell while doing it...

Life is good.

PS: PM me more titties please...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Sep 7 2005, 08:05 PM

what, so i'm not funny? thanks asshole. no valentines present for you.

and symbols, you sure you want all the "who fucked who?" shit to get out?

geez, no shame in my game homie

after all, you're the one crying to rummy about his valentine's day present.

;)

Originally posted by Europe@Sep 8 2005, 05:37 AM

Im so lucky that no one jocks me here

I don't know...I'm always going on about how incredibly beautiful Europe's women are.

ha-ha.

somebody in Copenhagen donated to my boys medical fund...and that sits right proper with me. many thanks to whoever that was.

I get paid to mod on another board...when in reality...I probably cause as many problems as I solve.

Originally posted by courtorder@Sep 7 2005, 08:05 PM

Or Tyler Durden.

Since he's gone, I nominate myself. Since I have nothing better to do, perhaps I could "set straight" everyone in paperchase/third rail/the yard so that half this board isnt devoted to complete and utter morons/15 year olds with attitude problems.

Seriously.

Originally posted by Shark Hammil@Sep 9 2005, 05:38 AM

Since he's gone, I nominate myself. Since I have nothing better to do, perhaps I could "set straight" everyone in paperchase/third rail/the yard so that half this board isnt devoted to complete and utter morons/15 year olds with attitude problems.

third rail isn't as bad as what it used to be. alot less threads getting closed. i get in there at least once a day, but paperchase and the yard are 2 places i seldom go. i've only been to the yard once, and that was by accident.

symbols, it sure would be an eye opening thread. actually, it would probably turn into an absolute shitstorm. i think i'll just keep my dirty laundry in the hamper....