Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gunm

So you Think You Can Moderate?

I was mulling this idea for when 12oz decides to add some new mods to it's ranks....

why not make it into a spectacle on the level of american idol? We could have mock threads and phony members that aspiring moderators would handle and then would be judged on how they performed, judiciousness of bannings, condemnings, thread closures, sarcastic remarks, etc...

Seeking as Simon

Tesseract as Paula

Gliko as that big black guy

Tease as William Hung

t'd be huge...trust me

i'm foul when it come to beats

style with a ton of heat

vest on, teflon, dial up a hundred peeps

that'll be here in thousands of hummer jeeps

disease free, but mad cows when it come to beef

Originally posted by destroya@Sep 7 2005, 05:25 AM

you make the worst threads ever

"this is perhaps the worsat attempt to make Lens feel bad...ever. Your commentary is something even Tease would find laughable. i'm sorry Destroya, but you do not have what it takes to be a moderator here at 12oz"

next

I'll be the guy who sleeps with seeking because I have a distorted sense of self worth from being teased for my weight problem in high school.

Guest imported_Europe

The euro-tryouts will be worth watching, lots of swearing and nudity and no censorship...

if we were looking for new mods we'd probably have to recruit from outside 12oz cos there's not one name that springs to mind that i would recommend to be a moderator

Seriously though, i think there are still some members that could become good moderators... I know Dr. Dazzle is reading this. So i'll say : "I think Dr. Dazzle would make, like, the best moderator."

I'VE BEEN WAITING FROM OPEN TO CLOSE AT SCRAPYARD WITH MY BLACKBOOK FOR 3 1/2 WEEKS NOW AND STILL NO SIGN OF COPE2... WHAT GIVES?