Meeting people from the internet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 26SidedCube+Aug 4 2005, 04:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (26SidedCube - Aug 4 2005, 04:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@Aug 4 2005, 03:50 PM

SIDE NOTE: PO'S MAN DEFINETLY WASN'T MAD AT ME COMING THROUGH WITH SNAGGLEMOUTH AND REBECCA LOBO...SHIT WAS CRITICAL.

taye28.jpg

Yeaaa dogs.... you're right, I wasn't...

taye_diggs.jpg

...Or was I!????

tayediggs186.jpg

I'm just playin'. I'm such a silly goose! Hee!

I invented Bill Gates so Meroe could own the internet. Chea!

[/b]

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! YO MY SON LOOKED EZZACKLY LIKE TAYE DIGGS B!!!! SHIT WAS RIDICULOUS!!!!! NIGGA EVEN HAD ON A MOCK NECK OR SOME SHIT...RIGHT? OR WAS I JUST DEMOLISHED?

M E R O E S S

NAH STOP!!!!!

BR RUN QUEENS

AX RUSSEL SIMMONS!

One of the best times I had meeting people from the internet was a LAN party in 1997 that can be described like this (from planetquake.com):

Manhattan Memorial (day) Marathon. m3 was a quake LAN party in NYC, May 23-May 26, 1997. m3 was free, and was held at Pseudo Online (home of quakecast). although m3 was byoc, many quakers graciously left their computers on, explicitly allowing those without computers to play quake. m3 was sponsored by the cyberweb cafe, pseudo online, and planetquake.

some of the people who were at m3: [pq] bastard, blue, dweomer, fargo, fragmaster kolinahr, lithium, loonyboi. [ritual] giggler, paradox, sCary. [misc] avatar, crt, dipstick, drastic man, some Gib clansmen, hs!, Ikkarus, joost schuur, judge cal, killcreek, Mute, pms-phoenix, phoebus, radpipe, some rangers, stormalong, some THE clansmen, tony fabris, wanker, wendigo, yossman. [qa] Steve Smith, Kevin Grimm, Matt Walsh, (greenie) Embrionic Pete. more m3 info at: planetquake.com/m3

---------

It was great, 6th floor loft space in SoHo, NYC, I was in high school and would just go from empty computer to empty computer and play Quake until the person who's computer it was came back. I flipped out because I could by smokes without an ID at the gas station across the street. Great fuckin' times. The company that ran it "Psuedo Online" went out of business a long time ago, probably because they had to pay for a huge loft space in Soho.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow@Aug 5 2005, 01:14 AM

Speaking of meeting internet people, I looked at my old "Hot or Not" profile and these are the people wanting to meet me...

Now...I'm sure this dude is probably in Iraq and thats his barracks....but it still looks like he's some creep who built a shack to live in out of some 4x8 sheets of ply. He lives in the backwoods of the Adirondacks and wants to start a militia but just doesnt know how. Thats where hotornot.com and the rest of the internet come into play. Checkmate.

That still doesnt explain the "pose" though. I just dont know where to begin with that shit...

met perhap who turned out to be a girl..

met a few random southern cali heads whom i already knew..

and i'm not sure but i may have bumped into when a few times way the fuck back in the day..

i met rental a few months ago at an orgy on the astral plane she showed me the true meaning of a boston steamer..

all through 12 oz..

other than that no... except this juggalo chick who lives in my town...h.u.m.m.e.r...

woulda met 1secnple.... but uh..well.. yea

Even tho ive been on this board fo'fou i havent met one of yall. In reality i havent talkd to many of you at all.

I met a girl via internet who i fell in love with 4 days later via phone. 2 months later, she visited me. I haven't felt such strong love for anybody but her.

I met a girl via internet in my area who i had the intentions of fucking, but that got fucked. we became friends and i realized how dull she really is. we are close friends i just got my resentments.

i met a girl via internet who knew me by graffiti and my lack of knowing anybody in this fucking city led me to get ot know her in hopes of hope she might paint.

Ive known a girl via internet for five years. we've talked on the phone, we keep in contact, talk alot, shes mad at me now tho.

ive met mostly significant people via net.

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Aug 5 2005, 02:37 PM

i met rental a few months ago at an orgy on the astral plane she showed me the true meaning of a boston steamer..

all through 12 oz..

jesus...well, i mean, as long as its not on the face. i need to go back to that spot... thanks for blowing my cover! geez, man....i thought we had something special.

the other week. i met this girl like 4 hours after she started messaging me on myspace. it was a some what awkward thought. but it turned out we had alot in common. note we met up at 2 am.. and i didnt get gome till about 8 am.. this whole time we sat and talked and had coffee.. the next night she text messaged me. and i went over to her place and we watched movies and stuff. shes an awesome person. i dunno if theres really any dating material there. but if she wanted to id say yes in a heart beat. i guess i got lucky and didnt have some 350lbs hick guy waiting for me. hahahha.

---

edit. from here down.

---

i met swif1 and S@T@N when i picked my car up in florida. they are both awesome people. we went to burgerking and threw things. then to a car show.. i miss them both. i shall visit soon.

-

i remember the first time i met zackattack. i walked out of the grey hound station and he was sitting there on his car.. which was all smashed up on the passenger side. i guess a deer had run into his car on the highway. then he saved me from the homeless guys who were trying to sell me hash which looked like catshit and grass that had been sitting in the sun for a few weeks. good times. we hang out on a monthly basis. me and zackattack that is. not the homeless people.

-

on the same trip listed above. i bet Mr.Bojangles and Iris. who ended up deciding to adopt me when i was 16. so now i address them and mom and dad when ever i talk to them or see them. i have had some of the best times of my life with that man. drinking beer. splashing in puddles outside of his apartment. living off 50 cent doughnuts for 2 weeks. painting walls. fighting his cat. so on and so fourth.

-

KrAeOnZ666 i met in boston when i was out there for school. we had good times. eating pizza and painting. i remember when we sat in harvard square and talked shit about all the people in the "pit". good times. i plan on heading back there soon as well.. also while i was in boston, i was lucky enough to meet bigmetalcircus and his posse, good people, we didnt hang out much. i think we painted a whole 3 times.. but my schedual didnt really allow for much. you as well will be contacted when i return.

-

i dunno im hung over and cant think. ill list more later.

-