Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
imported_YEAHMANWORD

Meeting people from the internet

About a month back I was playing online poker and me and this kid started bullshitting. Turns out he lives in my old neighborhood.

We found out that we've been going to the same card clubs around new york and he invited me to a poker tournament at some bar last saturday.

I met the dude and he was mad chill. We're probably gonna go party in the next few weeks.

My story is pretty mundane, but I want to hear some interesting tales about people you've met via the internet.

I've met a couple people from 12oz and they all turned out to be really decent people like vinyljunkie, devilush, Kept, shoefers, etc....

I dunno, i guess you have to feel people out and then meet'em

i met one guy that really helped me with handstyles but he turned out to be a herb.

I MET THIS ONE CHICK CHATTIN IN THEN YAHOO ROOMS AND WE GOT TA TAWKIN FOR A COUPLE WEEKS N WE FINALLY MET UP SHE WAS SHY AS HELL..WELL I ENDED UP FINGERIN HER IN THE PARK THEN THE NEXT DAY SHE CAME TO DA CRIB N I TORE THAT ASS UP.. N SHE WE WERE FUK BUDDIES FOR A MINUTE..WERD

THE END

i fucked a myspace slut one time

naw, just kidding

he was a twelve ounce slut

hahaaa..well, maybe not a slut.

i dumped him

yea; worked out awesome and we lived happily ever after.

the end.

seriously though, ink lunatic and TT Boy are probably the coolest cats i've met via net

we've painted together in three countries (all different trips) and had some great times visiting one another in various spots around the world.

I've met numerous people from 12oz, all very nice, lovely, wholesome people.....

A girl from myspace wanted to hang out with me once, she turned out to be totally fucked in the head and I deleted her soon after.....

Originally posted by symbols@Aug 1 2005, 03:04 PM

seriously though, ink lunatic and TT Boy are probably the coolest cats i've met via net

Agreed. They let me sleep on their couch for far longer than planned....

Originally posted by wAndEreR@Aug 1 2005, 09:48 PM

I MET THIS ONE CHICK CHATTIN IN THEN YAHOO ROOMS AND WE GOT TA TAWKIN FOR A COUPLE WEEKS N WE FINALLY MET UP SHE WAS SHY AS HELL..WELL I ENDED UP FINGERIN HER IN THE PARK THEN THE NEXT DAY SHE CAME TO DA CRIB N I TORE THAT ASS UP.. N SHE WE WERE FUK BUDDIES FOR A MINUTE..WERD

THE END

:haha:

I've linked a few writers and a few bitches off msn. Most of them were kool still.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Aug 1 2005, 10:05 PM

A girl from myspace wanted to hang out with me once, she turned out to be totally fucked in the head and I deleted her soon after.....

link, we want a link for proof!

I met this guy once he said he had some ill spots,be blakjacked me and raped me 15 times in an alley by the yard.I play it safe now and have my mom come with me.

Originally posted by symbols@Aug 1 2005, 10:04 PM

met them there last week. lovely people.

PEOPLE, COME AND VISIT BODICE!!!!! BRING WOOLY JUMPERS....

the majority have been real cool. even got someone i'd consider a good friend out of the deal.

And was a drunken jackass to a few others as well. Sorry bout that.

*Disclaimer: Incidents described may or may not be affiliated with http://www.12ozprophet.com or its associates.

edit: sp

lots of writers ive painted with ive met through msn, but they were all friends of friends, so it didnt feel like meeting complete strangers

i met a girl off the net once....lets just say things didnt work too well

most ppl i meet in real life from the internet seem to know somebody i actually know...so yeah

was gunna meet up with this one chick once and draw on her...but she turned out to be hella ugly and i cancelled that meeting before it happened

oh this other time i was meeting this one kid off the net to paint with ( friend of a friend) and when he came to said location he ran away cuz i looked old hahahahahah

as for the people ive met who are friends of friends...theyr pretty chill...good peoples

I have dicked 3 girls offa myspace..

Im not proud of it really. I like to meet girls in real life.

On the flipside some people I have met only once or twice in real life, and started chatting to them on msn, have become really good friends.

Originally posted by effyoo@Aug 1 2005, 03:38 PM

the majority have been real cool. even got someone i'd consider a good friend out of the deal.

And was a drunken jackass to a few others as well. Sorry bout that.

*Disclaimer: Incidents described may or may not be affiliated with http://www.12ozprophet.com or its associates.

I went and scoped out culinary schools with this nigga. KEPP IT TRILL....

I met MrChupacabra and he wouldn't stop hitting on me.

I used to meet people all the time going to LAN parties when I played Quake.

Originally posted by destroya@Aug 1 2005, 06:10 PM

i met one guy, the day we met we stole some paint and put in work.

dont be mad....

but this sounds like the beginning of a beautiful gay writer trist.

i met some some mexican broad whn i was 19... she claimed to be all holy and shit and went to church daily but she said i could draw on her tits and wanted to give me a blowjob... she bought me a sub sandwich instead... it was a good sandwich.

uhm the ones that are here and i know?

ese

earmuffs

i met ink lunatic and ttboy on here originally

dr. dazzle.... effyoo.... ( i could have met dlush but that was hush hush)

and .... who knows?

tesseract.... are you still coming to venice???

i met seym (i dont know if ya'll remember him) in '99.... pre 12oz. we're still friends.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this