Meeting people from the internet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Aug 3 2005, 06:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Aug 3 2005, 06:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FunTimePartyTeam@Aug 3 2005, 03:22 PM

Woah, Deep.

yeah, pity home time didn't actually write it though

google.com: for when you need to pull a nigga's card

[/b]

hahaha, damn!!!!! props.

Since you're so good at finding stuff can you find out where the hell my honeylust eyeshadow is. It's buggin me! I really don't want to buy another one.

Met tyler durden and gooch a while ago, learned the keishes are good, or was that a kanish?

villain, sleepandream, 1sndple, onheres, and a slew of other oz's that ive stayed/painted/partied with.

Met a few broads off a dating online thing, few turned out to be disasters, including one that wore stuffed animals on her head as a hat as a fashion statement. one that was obese thinking about her cheese smell makes me want to vomit right now.

god ive done some dirty things. eww.

blah, i need some fucking holy water now.

I met this really short fatty... she wanted the dilz, I could see it in her eye.... since then I've been pretty reluctant to meet internerds. Always remember kids, no pic equals fat chick. I mean this girl had a picture but it was deceiving.... on the other hand, I have met and made out with a couple hot chicks (on different occassions). I dunno I guess I didn't pursue it enough to build three meters so I could do the super move on them.

Originally posted by kiss the pyramid expirament@Aug 3 2005, 01:58 PM

imagin you meet a girl off your friends myspace and then you run train on her and she comes back the next day to pick something and you tell her that she is a slut...she cries and screams rape.

after she licks your asshole. lol

yeah it can happen.

This man is seriously messed up.

Ive met a couple of kids of 12oz and now am roomies with one and his girl. Ive spontaneously met writers off of many places on the net. Through a drum and bass board I was on a couple of years ago, I met a shit load of dnb kids through the net and now they are all my drinking buddies. Funny how one message board can provoke known DJs and kids from around the US and UK to move to NY just to get drunk and listen to music. Damn, I never really thought about that.

I have had good experiences with basically everyone Ive met.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Aug 2 2005, 10:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Aug 2 2005, 10:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FunTimePartyTeam@Aug 3 2005, 03:22 PM

Woah, Deep.

[/b]

Yeah, I was wondering. I mean, I didnt really expect Home Time to be 52, and married. But you know I have been surprised once or twice before.

I havnt met anyone off 12oz. I know people that use it, but I definitly didnt meet them through the net.

I met a few girls, 50% were fatties. The others were good times, sorta.

Originally posted by Glik0+Aug 3 2005, 12:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Glik0 - Aug 3 2005, 12:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-im not witty@Aug 3 2005, 07:33 AM

ha. how could i forget. seeking too. dont wanna give away too much but two vicious animals were invovled.

and the Roman empire.

[/b]

I wonder how many people will understand this.

I'm disappointed with this thread. Pretty boring.

Originally posted by fatalist+Aug 3 2005, 11:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Aug 3 2005, 11:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Aug 3 2005, 06:53 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-FunTimePartyTeam@Aug 3 2005, 03:22 PM

Woah, Deep.

hahaha, damn!!!!! props.

Since you're so good at finding stuff can you find out where the hell my honeylust eyeshadow is. It's buggin me! I really don't want to buy another one.

[/b]

it's in my bathroom cabinet. come get it whenever you want

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks@Aug 2 2005, 08:49 PM

honestly. how can you guys meet girls off of myspace? is it me, or is it just weird? how do you go about even meeting someone you dont even know off of myspace in the first place? is just when you slutmonsters add you for no reason? what the fuck. i do not speak out of jealously, i speak out of pure confusion.

Guest Sir Doodles

As far as meeting girls on the internet...NAHHHHHH!!!!

I leave that to my roommate and his myspace habit (which I can clearly see is habit-forming) but I have been fortunate enough to meet people in other countries or states or from other countries coming through my neck of the woods.

Oh by the way by people I mean writers...

Big ups too..

Luca -Venice, IT

Fra 32 - Pisa, IT

Mark 4 - Vancouver, BC

Uran - Warszawa, PL

Cien 63 - San Antonio, TX

We create a mental atmosphere.

Ummm lets see... I've never met people other than writers off 12oz...

-Glik0

-Gatita

-The Gooch

-Jbrshmonster

-Mero

-Electricity Sucks

-Ezthreads

-AFireInside

-Pfffffft

I feel like a dick. I know theres more, as well as 10 or so people that dont post anymore or are my boys and dont post regularly...

Meroe's fam because of this shit..... and I was supposed to kick it with that Jenoz guy but that never materialized. I almost met Pinup's boy but I got caught in a tunnel and couldn't make it out in time. It's probably because he was French. A lot of ya'll don't know this, but French people have been proven to speed up the Earth's rotation to create a surplus of tasty bread in order to offset the market value of flour (MVF). I assume that's what happened.

I've also met a few broads off ye olde myspace:

One was an ugly hoodrat in Williamsburg with emotional problems. This broad would've looked 200% better if she got a tattoo of herself getting a tattoo that said 'Jawsome!' on her forehead across her massive jawline. She told me about how her boys have guns and when I didn't give a shit she bought me a case of Red Stripe and told me to leave. As I was leaving I gave her a frontal wedgie and she tried to slap me.

Another was this rich Jewish broad from Argentina that moved to the city from Florida. Her parents were somehow affiliated with arranging the PGA tour (uh... golf). She was cute and had huge tits but clingy as fuck due to not having many friends because she barely spoke english and was pretty racist. I smashed it and left her sitting on her bedroom the floor the next morning going 'sooooo you're just going to leaaaave me?'. That's what you get for being a rich biggot, slut.

The last was this sorta cool chick who turned out to be a little too large for my liking. We got drunk as pickled shit and talked about comic books which somehow led to one of the sloppiest blowjobs (the good sloppy) I've ever experienced in all of your lives. The next day I was ashamed of myself when she called to hang out so I agreed only to realize she was larger than I remembered. I pretended to be tired when she came over and kicked her out early... I still wonder how much damage I did to this girl's self-esteem by getting head from her one night and completely ignoring her the next. Oops. Better start jogging.

The weirdest part is when you're walking up to each other for the first time. I break the ice by raising my arms and chicken hawking at whoever I'm meeting.

YEAH YO I GIVE THIS NIGGA UDD RESPECT BECAUSE HE SURVIVED ME NASE, JB, QUES AND JAY BLOOD SIMULTAENEOUSLY WILDING THE FUCK OUT IN HIS APARTMENT ON KLONOPINS AND TEQUILA, AND HE WASN'T MAD WHEN I CAME THROUGH WITH SOME STRAIGHT MUTANT BITCHES (MY BAD!)...SIDE NOTE: PO'S MAN DEFINETLY WASN'T MAD AT ME COMING THROUGH WITH SNAGGLEMOUTH AND REBECCA LOBO...SHIT WAS CRITICAL.

YEAH MY DUN BR IS DEFINETLY CLICKA OFF THE STRENGTH. PLUS THIS NIGGA HAS A POPPIN FILL ON THE CORNER OF GREEK STREET AND HUMUS AVE.

M E R O E

MLBCLICK

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Aug 4 2005, 03:50 PM

SIDE NOTE: PO'S MAN DEFINETLY WASN'T MAD AT ME COMING THROUGH WITH SNAGGLEMOUTH AND REBECCA LOBO...SHIT WAS CRITICAL.

taye28.jpg

Yeaaa dogs.... you're right, I wasn't...

taye_diggs.jpg

...Or was I!????

tayediggs186.jpg

I'm just playin'. I'm such a silly goose! Hee!

I invented Bill Gates so Meroe could own the internet. Chea!

I've met acouple people from the internet. All basically ended up being

crazy. Other than cluetwo. But maybe I'm just saying that because he

frequents this forum.

First time I ever met a girl off the internets was when I was 19 or so. She

was a japanese girl. Well half japan half caucasian, but looked more

japanese. I had recently broken up with a girl whom was my first love

and longest relationship. I was feeling pretty down. But that has nothing

to do with this story.

I got to her house and her mom answers the door. I almost jumped on

her right that second, she was beautiful. Then her husband came up to

the door (probably because he heard a "man's" voice) so el capitan

snapped back into reality. The mother called (I forget her name) down

stairs and made us hang out in the living room so there would be no

funny business. Her and I watched Sleeper (one of the few woody allen

movies I actually enjoy) until her parents went somewhere. I believe it

was to an A's game. But I dont remember. I found it odd they wouldn't

let us go to her room yet they would allow us to be in the house

completely alone.

Anyway, after they leave and the movie reaches its conclusion we retire

to her bedroom. I wasn't really planning to do anything because I

wasn't much in the mood for gutting random girls due to afformentioned

break up. She shows me some of her music collection, she claimed cat

stevens, bowie and bob dylan is what she listened to the most.. which I

thought was pretty cool. I just remembered her name... Ayaka. I'm not

about to go back and edit though.

We got into a pillow fight somehow.. I'm not a very energetic person, so

it's odd that I participated. After a bit of that we started kissing, then

shirts came off. She then claimed to be on her period. Which I was cool

with, because I didn't want to fuck anyway. That was sort of a mood killer

so we fuck around a little more but not too much. Then her dad knocks

on the door. Her with her pants and shirt off (panties intact) and me with

my shirt off, she had to act fast.. or so I thought. She took 5 minutes

to find a good shirt to wear, the whole time telling her dad to hold on.

She finally finds the perfect shirt, opens the door, the dad shoots me

the evil eye and tells me it's time for me to go home.

I left my watch over there. I wish I had that watch.

Her mom was still nice to me as I left.

And her dog was pretty cool about it too.